Fuck it!!!!! ~RECCLESS~ is not REAL!!! LOL ... sorry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
eh sence I am SSSOOOO fucking drunk and pissed that seattle lossed I 'll lett YALL in a lil joke I got over siccness... "RECCLESS" is a real man but not a real person on the Siccness I falesified him on here.... I met this dude about a year ago ONLY cause he was my homies roomate... HE IS EXACTALY like the "Reccless" yall see on here WORD FOR WORD.. but he aint ever really been on here.. I wanted yall to see what I saw... HE IS FUCKING WACK BUT HE THINKS HE IS THE SHIT... if yall listen yall can here that ever song has the same words(its just my mixing and mastering skills made it that yall couldn't tell)... dude cant spit a verse if his life depended on it.. he spent over an HOUR trying to spit ONE veres and could not so and I made 3 "FUCCED "up trackes with it... and yall fell in to "his" trap...

SO FOR ALL THE "RECCLESS" belivers it's over NO more.. take that fake ass shit out yall sig's...

and to show yall I aint lieing I 'll post this same exact thread WORD FOR WORD undder "RECCLESS" (even this)

Have a GOOD laugh yall at this mutha fucka he is what yall THINKS he is...

"reccless" might be back one day but as the REAL "Reckless" of Lock & Load Records if I can conivece him to get on here.....

Jul 24, 2005
eh sence I am SSSOOOO fucking drunk and pissed that seattle lossed I 'll lett YALL in a lil joke I got over siccness... "RECCLESS" is a real man but not a real person on the Siccness I falesified him on here.... I met this dude about a year ago ONLY cause he was my homies roomate... HE IS EXACTALY like the "Reccless" yall see on here WORD FOR WORD.. but he aint ever really been on here.. I wanted yall to see what I saw... HE IS FUCKING WACK BUT HE THINKS HE IS THE SHIT... if yall listen yall can here that ever song has the same words(its just my mixing and mastering skills made it that yall couldn't tell)... dude cant spit a verse if his life depended on it.. he spent over an HOUR trying to spit ONE veres and could not so and I made 3 "FUCCED "up trackes with it... and yall fell in to "his" trap...

SO FOR ALL THE "RECCLESS" belivers it's over no more.. take that facke ass shit out yall sig's...

and to show yall I aint lieing I 'll post this same exact thread WORD FOR WORD undder "RECCLESS" (even this)

"reccless" might be back one day but as the REAL "Reckless" of Lock & Load Records if I can conivece him to get on here.....

May 16, 2004
your just hatin cuz reccless is a thug and you aint. Give it up to the og loak reccless reppin the northside pugeot sound or where ever rippin tracks like farts and set trippin even on domestic animals in his set. Reccless is as down as they come and like he said he will put your whole career aside and you cant trace him. what are you going to do when he is coming after you with a loaded clip ready to rip. Aint not stopping him cuz you must be mistaken and you will be praying for a new awakeing.

Jun 17, 2005
moonpizzle said:
your just hatin cuz reccless is a thug and you aint. Give it up to the og loak reccless reppin the northside pugeot sound or where ever rippin tracks like farts and set trippin even on domestic animals in his set. Reccless is as down as they come and like he said he will put your whole career aside and you cant trace him. what are you going to do when he is coming after you with a loaded clip ready to rip. Aint not stopping him cuz you must be mistaken and you will be praying for a new awakeing.
^^^^^^^^^
PREACH IT!!! RECCLESS MADE THE GHETTO!!!!

Jun 17, 2005
E'fect said:

SO FOR ALL THE "RECCLESS" belivers it's over NO more.. take that fake ass shit out yall sig's...

You should have kept it going. It was funny as hell watching dense fucks get all bent out of shape and bitch-like over posts that were OBVIOUSLY in jest (e.g. Reccless not being able to find C-BO's phone number in the phone book LOL! or "HI C-BO"). Those tracks were so 'bad' they were actually good due to the humor factor.

Jun 27, 2002
uh....i think it would have been funnnier if you never let the cat out of the bag...sorry man, but it was funnier then, now its just seems really stupid and childish...damn....only thing funny was the c-bo post...and now it aint even that funny...

wow...has it really come down to this?

please siccness....dig deeper for comedy