Fuck Ironic Commando

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i could have sworn fatal said i wasnt important.
You're not.

If you, being Jackass #1, act like a pussy, we will treat you like a pussy. If some other random character, being Jackass #2, acts like a pussy, we will treat him like a pussy. See how that works? You are not important, special or anything of the sort. Anybody acting like a homo such as yourself would be treated the same exact way.

I like how this faggot always tries to find ways to prevent himself from being hammered. You're not as smart as you think, I know every move you're about to make and every move you're too scared to make. You're gonna persist with this "I thought I was not important" talk in an effort to detur us from dissing you again, while you are NOT going to respond. Ever. Because you are a bitch.

And by the way, if by "taking you out" you mean beat you in a battle, you've lost every battle you've been involved in since you returned. So I'm pretty sure everyone here can "take you out." I know you don't mean physically, and if you mean take you out of the Flows forum that can be done as well since you make no real contribution here. So let me assure your bitch ass you can be taken out.

Apr 25, 2002
I just made a fuckin track and posted it in this very thread. Or did you forget that already? What the fuck have you done in here besides talk a bunch of shit? That's right, not a damn thing. No flows, not even text, just a bunch of babbling. You're fuckin worthless.

But I'm not gonna ban you. I said IT CAN BE DONE, and it can. Stop trying to change the subject every chance you get. If I were to ban you, there would be reason for you to never respond.. Reason, I mean, besides the fact you're a fuckin pussy.

Nah, I'll let you being a pussy remain the reason for your failure to respond.

Apr 25, 2002
In order to ban you I'd just have to look at your activity. You do nothing but talk shit. You give no real feedback, all you do is hate and create threads that Stealth has to delete because they are useless. That can get your homo ass banned from any forum on this site.

Apr 25, 2002
It's funny how you bring up my "inactivity" and tell me to "do my job" as if that's gonna hurt somebody's feelings.

You will not be banned. That would be the only excuse you have to disappear and hope people don't think you left cuz you're a bitch. You will continue to get roasted until you leave on your own or stop acting like a pussy. The second option is not hard, you should try ti sometime.

Dec 13, 2003
all im saying..is...if you compare my "non contributions" to your damn near year of mod inactivity...you wouldnt even have your status when you came back at any other message board....just sayin

Dec 13, 2003

You will not be banned. That would be the only excuse you have to disappear .
wanna know whats ironic? i was rarely posting in the flows at that point (search my post history) until you decided to open your mouth. all the ammo you habve is shit that took place almost a year ago. admit it. you're a bitch that is STILL mad that i turned a forum around where you failed at