Fuck Ironic Commando

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
keep your help to yourself. you a clown just like everyone eles ion the flows. why do you cats think i want to do audio? you clowns are straight sheep

im not going to repeat myself...so do a search on the topic

fatal knows im not set up to do audio

he knows i have no interest in do it

he knows im not going to spend my own money buying equipment

h e also know if i drop my verse without an audio...i would lose by default

bitches are experts at bitch moves

basically..this cat went to my door on a whim...rang the bell and had a chess board already set up with all the pieces checkmated in his favor...
then had all the people watching convinced that we had this shit already set up and i was losing because i wasnt good enough. while im standing there like where the fuck is all this coming from

if you want a battle...do it proper. like when i challenged you and you bitched out saying you dont do text

so why would you audio battle me knowing i dont do audio.

bitch move

but yall dont wanna hear me...

their next move is to petition for banning because im not battling on their terms.

so from now on...fuck the shit talking...you'll get the bars. i DONT DO...nor do i plan to do audio

that goes for anyone...fagala...lee...seven hoe...dufus...whoever
THIS IS NOT A BATTLE YOU PUSSY!

Apr 25, 2002
if it aint a battle...then i dont give a fuck about this thread . carry on
Then get the fuck on and stop posting in here. This thread is not for you, it's for others to peep me dissing you. That's the beauty of a diss, the clown getting dissed doesn't have to have anything to do with the thread. This thread, like every thread in this forum, would be better without your contribution.

Apr 25, 2002
The following is a PM you sent me, my response was too large and exceeded the 1000 character limit, so I'm just gonna post it here because I know you will read it.

Ironic Commando said:
Yes you would girl, yes you would.

But you can't fail if you're too scared to TRY.

Stop hiding from defeat. Oh wait, you get defeated in text all the time..
i do commend you on one thing. you play the game well. you got the whole board convinced im on some scared shit. some decent chess...using my stubbornness and the gullible nature of the posters in this forum against me

you will get a text battle...you will not get an audio unless i feel like doing one

I do "play the game well.." But don't try to make it seem like your lack of audio skills is due to your "stubbornness." Cut the bullshit homeboy. We both know the true reason you will not respond in audio. It's not because you don't want to shell out the whopping $5 for a mic. It's not because you don't have the editing software. It's not because you don't know how to use said software. No, it's because you're unskilled in this element of the game. Anybody with a normal-functioning brain can put some rhymes together and post them on a message board. Unfortunately most people cannot spit them over a beat. And that's where you sit.

What you fail to realize is people do not like your style of text. Your verses are unappealing and your battle skills have diminished greatly since your days as Kawada The Insurmountable. This can be proven easly if you just go back and read your most recent battle threads. People aren't feeling your shit. That being said, you wouldn't even stand a chance against me in a text battle and we both know it. No bullshit involved, you have to realize that just as well as I do. Whether or not you believe you beat me, most people will not agree and you will lose. I'm tellin you, refer to your battles. You will lose.

As for "playing the game.." Don't try to act like you didn't TRY to show up at my doorstep with the same strategy. You KNEW I would not accept a measly text battle because I had already told you I don't fuck with text anymore. You tried to use that against me by challenging me knowing I would not accept unless we went audio. You tried to make me look like the bitch using the exact same tactic you're trying to credit me with using so well. I guess "playing the game" is just another thing I am better than you at.

All of this could have easily been avoided if you just gave it a rest and stopped your attempt at taking shots at me, especially when I was not even around. Shut your mouth, stop running your fingers, or at least step up to the plate and take care of business like a man, on the next level. Fuck text, that's a waste of rhymes. Spit that shit and MAKE MUSIC. Otherwise, get the fuck off my nut sac.

Dec 13, 2003
so...umm...wheres that recent thread where i was supposedly talking shit about, fatal? im mean...THAT was the whole basis behind this call out.
or perhaps...you couldn't wait to take a shot at me when you returned and fabricated some excuse. on some weapons of mass destruction type shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i aint spending anymore time on this audio shit

i called you a bitch...a clown..a dufus...weres your verse at?

come up with better excuses other than..."i aint wasting time on you" or..."you're gonna bitch out anyway"
cause i got no problem dropping text.
you a little hoecake ass bitch. you had that stupid ass "will the fishies bite" thread and I dropped some bars about you which you responded with one nursery school ass bar. you been called out and ain't responded to noone.

YOU =

you got no problem dropping text? fine, I got no problem responding in text and audio to prove twice over that you a hoe-stess cupcake bitch

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
better than a grown man using the word dufus

you are a bitch until you prove otherwise by putting a verse together.

you've officially been called out by 2 people in one thread since you're asking.

Apr 25, 2002
so...umm...wheres that recent thread where i was supposedly talking shit about, fatal? im mean...THAT was the whole basis behind this call out.
or perhaps...you couldn't wait to take a shot at me when you returned and fabricated some excuse. on some weapons of mass destruction type shit
I will admit I was wrong, the threads I saw were older but they were the only ones showing so I assumed they were more recent. That's my fault for not checking the dates. You can blame this murkage on the lack of activity in here.

But it doesn't change shit. I would have dissed your monkey ass eventually because we both know your shit talking would have continued as soon as I made one fuckin post in here upon returning. You act like a little gal whenever I post, following me around like a bitch trying to get some good dick.

You've been dissed. It doesn't matter why, all that matters is you're a pussy and will not respond. I already know your tactic, you're gonna try to change the argument to why I dissed you in an effort to change the subject.

Just so you know, I pondered the idea of dissing your faggot ass before I left. Ask Umbravo. I was just too lazy to do it.

Apr 25, 2002
you see...i dont follow the code of ethics of the crack smoking slum dweller you are..lol

people who respond to "callings out" usually are unsuccessful in life

my bad if that was a bit harsh
That was the gayest post I've seen in a long while.

You're truly an idiot.

People who DON'T respond to "callings out" are always pussies. You fit the description.

Dec 13, 2003
I will admit I was wrong, the threads I saw were older but they were the only ones showing so I assumed they were more recent. That's my fault for not checking the dates. You can blame this murkage on the lack of activity in here.

But it doesn't change shit. I would have dissed your monkey ass eventually because we both know your shit talking would have continued as soon as I made one fuckin post in here upon returning. You act like a little gal whenever I post, following me around like a bitch trying to get some good dick.

You've been dissed. It doesn't matter why, all that matters is you're a pussy and will not respond. I already know your tactic, you're gonna try to change the argument to why I dissed you in an effort to change the subject.

Just so you know, I pondered the idea of dissing your faggot ass before I left. Ask Umbravo. I was just too lazy to do it.
no...thats the gayest post you ever seen

piss off

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you see...i dont follow the code of ethics of the crack smoking slum dweller you are..lol

people who respond to "callings out" usually are unsuccessful in life

my bad if that was a bit harsh
that was fucking gay. you're a hoecake with another man's cream filling inside.

lol @ slum dweller tho......are you really that stupid to not notice we're in the same city.....well, at least I'm in Oakland and you claim Oakland :rolleyes: