Fuck Ironic Commando

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that's corny, someone just called you out and called you a bitch, and you're basically saying "that's ok, I'm a bitch, I don't wanna spend what little ass amount of time to respond just in case people will see that I'm not as good as I think I am" :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
IT WOULD BE KOO IF U HAD A BETTER DELIVERY AND RAP VOICE.
The delivery goes with that beat. My delivery changes to fit the beats I'm on. If you don't like it, coo. My voice is my voice, some people like it while others don't.

SEVENOHSAV said:
U SOUND LIKE A WHITE MYSPACE RAPPER WITH KOO RECORDING EQUIPMENT.
Wrong on all three accounts. I don't fuck with myspace even though I have a profile that never gets checked, I'm not white and my equipment is not "koo." It sounds KOO because of my editing.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, I can't wait to listen to.. I mean, read your response.

Ironic Commando said:
stop dicc licking on a cat thats still mad after like six months of non activity.
Take your own advice. I haven't even been around and my name is still in your posts. Get off my dick, faggot.

Ironic Commando said:
fatal is like one of those chicks that will talk dumb ish...but secretly loves a cat but has no other way of expressing his emotions. but you look up to that cat.
You're a fuckin retard. Seriously.

Dec 13, 2003
except my response will be 8 months from now. kinda like how i challenged you all those many months. what i find hilarious is i aiint said shit to you...about you or even acknowledged you in half a year...then you come out of no where still mad. how long were you holding on to that diss record? sorry man...i didnt have enough respect for you have some shit saved in my archive...but you'll get yours in a few months when i get around to it

LMAO!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Nice try, but I was gone for about a month and a half. And as soon as I come back and peep the board, I see your faggot ass with my name in your posts knowing I'm not around to shame you. I held on to that diss for about 30 minutes, the time it took to write, record and edit it.

You're nothing. You will always be nothing. You have nothing for me and you never will. You will not respond to me, ever. Period. We both know it so cut the bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
That's what he wants to be Tim.. A writer. The problem is he is not even good at that.

Dude sent me a PM when he first returned to this forum (he's formally "Kawada the Insurmountable") saying he wasn't challenging me, just trying to stir shit up.. The reason he said that is because I had already told him the only way I would battle him is in audio. He already knew he would only get a battle out of me if it was in audio form. So once he found out I wasn't gonna waste time on a text battle, he started challenging me, knowing I wasn't gonna do it because I had already set the standards of the battle.

I bounced for a while and when I came back and peeped the forum I see him still running his mouth (or fingers) so I just said fuck it, I'll get at him one time cuz I know he'll have no response. And that's where we stand.

The cat is a nobody. His written shit is ass. He loses battles and can't understand why. He's lost.

Dec 13, 2003
i mean...... fatal put a track up. i dont even know this ironic commando guy but until you do the same you really aint shit but a writer.
essentially i am a writer. why would i put a track up? never done audio before so challenging me to an audio battle with no warning is some bitch shit. he wants you to believe that i've been talking dumb shit about him recently...(he wont be able to produce a quote newer than 4 or so months ago though) just to justify being on my nuts for so long. this guy is bitter...on the internet no less

this is some out the blue still butt hurt from hella months ago shit. there was no discussion of a battle or even an aduio battle.

check it...if you want to battle audio so bad:
1) buy me a mic
2) buy me the editing program
3)show me how to use the editing program
4)show me how to do audio

and you can have your battle. cause i damn sure aint coming out of my pocket buying equipment im never going to use. fuck it...i'll even do the track at your house. show you how easy it is to do what you do (that you dont actually make money in. a 9 to 5'er calling me a nobody is laughable)

:ermm:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
1) buy me a mic
1) computer mics are cheap, $5-15
2) there are free editing programs
3) do what most people do, teach yourself. I taught myself damn near ever computer program I've ever used including changing hardware.....shit is not rocket science
4) that's just stupid. its basically either repeating number 3 or saying show you how to rap. you import your beat on one track then rap on another. that's it. if you want more than one track then create another.

I don't have windows, I'm assuming you do tho.....here's 3 different free multi track audio editing applications:

MultitrackStudio Lite 4.31

Melodyne studio 3.2

Kristal Audio Engine 1.0.1

I'm sure there's more or better ones, but I'm not spending more than these 5 minutes to help you.

Dec 13, 2003
1) computer mics are cheap, $5-15
2) there are free editing programs
3) do what most people do, teach yourself. I taught myself damn near ever computer program I've ever used including changing hardware.....shit is not rocket science
4) that's just stupid. its basically either repeating number 3 or saying show you how to rap. you import your beat on one track then rap on another. that's it. if you want more than one track then create another.

I don't have windows, I'm assuming you do tho.....here's 3 different free multi track audio editing applications:

MultitrackStudio Lite 4.31

Melodyne studio 3.2

Kristal Audio Engine 1.0.1

I'm sure there's more or better ones, but I'm not spending more than these 5 minutes to help you.
keep your help to yourself. you a clown just like everyone eles ion the flows. why do you cats think i want to do audio? you clowns are straight sheep

im not going to repeat myself...so do a search on the topic

fatal knows im not set up to do audio

he knows i have no interest in do it

he knows im not going to spend my own money buying equipment

h e also know if i drop my verse without an audio...i would lose by default

bitches are experts at bitch moves

basically..this cat went to my door on a whim...rang the bell and had a chess board already set up with all the pieces checkmated in his favor...
then had all the people watching convinced that we had this shit already set up and i was losing because i wasnt good enough. while im standing there like where the fuck is all this coming from

if you want a battle...do it proper. like when i challenged you and you bitched out saying you dont do text

so why would you audio battle me knowing i dont do audio.

bitch move

but yall dont wanna hear me...

their next move is to petition for banning because im not battling on their terms.

so from now on...fuck the shit talking...you'll get the bars. i DONT DO...nor do i plan to do audio

that goes for anyone...fagala...lee...seven hoe...dufus...whoever

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
keep your help to yourself. you a clown just like everyone eles ion the flows. why do you cats think i want to do audio? you clowns are straight sheep
lol @ calling me a clown then using the word "dufus"

I'm assuming you meant me just cuz of the "D" & the "F"

look, the point is you're an idiot, plain and simple. it don't really cost shit to set up some kind of audio, but even if you don't wanna do that AT LEAST WRITE SOMETHING IN RESPONSE! you looking more and more like a bitch with every post. stealth got called out, he hasn't posted since but I'm sure once he reads that shit he'll probably type something out in response because he's not a bitch on his rag like your hormonally imbalanced ass

Dec 13, 2003
i aint spending anymore time on this audio shit

i called you a bitch...a clown..a dufus...weres your verse at?

come up with better excuses other than..."i aint wasting time on you" or..."you're gonna bitch out anyway"
cause i got no problem dropping text.

Apr 25, 2002
essentially i am a writer. why would i put a track up? never done audio before so challenging me to an audio battle with no warning is some bitch shit. he wants you to believe that i've been talking dumb shit about him recently...(he wont be able to produce a quote newer than 4 or so months ago though) just to justify being on my nuts for so long. this guy is bitter...on the internet no less

this is some out the blue still butt hurt from hella months ago shit. there was no discussion of a battle or even an aduio battle.

1) buy me a mic

and you can have your battle. cause i damn sure aint coming out of my pocket buying equipment im never going to use. fuck it...i'll even do the track at your house. show you how easy it is to do what you do (that you dont actually make money in. a 9 to 5'er calling me a nobody is laughable)

:ermm:
You fuckin RAMBLE too much.

First of all, THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. This is a diss. That's it. If we were to battle, which we will not because you can't step up to the plate, I would record something that I may have put a little time into. My verse would be better and I may have made an effort, just so I crush your bitch ass. So get that through your bitch ass head, this is not a battle.

Now let me go through your lists of what you need to do audio:

1) They cost $5 at Wal-Mart. Your faggot ass acts like your successful, so 5 bucks should be nothing. Hell, we're paying $4 a gallon of gas at the fuckin pump, so what the fuck is $5 gonna hurt?

2) Download the editing program you jackass. Use Bittorrent or Limewire. You can even get FREE editing software and they have free trials of the professional shit. No excuses.

3) Learn how to use it your damn self. It took me less than 5 minutes to figure out how to use Acid Pro. It's not that difficult and if you can't do it you're an idiot, straight up.

4) Plug the mic into the mic slot on your computer, gather your horrible lyrics, hit record, spit those horrible lyrics, hit the stop button. That's it.

Now you know how to do audio. No more excuses.