Fuck A-Wax (Husalah)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
link? I might have heard it might have now. I heard Hus dissin wax on Slap in the Trunk

May 31, 2006
the title's really called Fuck A-Wax? i haven't heard of it. only disses i heard from Hus to Wax are Slap In The Trunk and the phone intro Freestyle..

you got a link to it?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
all the AP9 disses to awax were sorry, wern't feelin em. Waxs disses to AP were pretty weak too.

Out of the whole batch i only liked cinderella story Wax killed it if the shit is true, Slap in the Trunk is a dope track but its hardly a diss Hus just speaks on some shit and you can tell hes talking about A-Wax and it was only a few lines

May 31, 2006
ok let me compose a rough draft of the A-Wax and Mob Figaz related disses..

keep in mind rough draft since there could be many more out there..

AP-9:
whole album dedicated to A-Wax called "Wax Musuem"

Husalah:
"Slap In The Trunk" (A-Wax Diss) "Freestyle (with phone call intro) (A-Wax Diss)"

B.A.:
"Untitled A-Wax Diss" ft. Killa Klump, Frank Sticks, Rick Lew

A-Wax:
"Rat Poison" (Mob Figaz, Baby Bash, B.A. Diss)
"Cinderella Story" (Husalah Diss)
"Fuck AP" (self explanitory AP-9 Diss)
"Konvict Freestyle" (Husalah Diss)
"Not Beef" (Dru Down, Mob Figaz, Pretty Black Diss)

and i think there's a diss for just Pretty Black..

Apr 1, 2004
fuck wax... a-wax or whoever the fuck he thinks he is...HUSS is my nig and he doin time right now! niggaz need to pay for callin solid niggaz snitches just cause they wanna hate..wax tried to apologize years ago but HUSS woudnt exept it...bottom line

May 31, 2006
XOCREEP said:
fuck wax... a-wax or whoever the fuck he thinks he is...HUSS is my nig and he doin time right now! niggaz need to pay for callin solid niggaz snitches just cause they wanna hate..wax tried to apologize years ago but HUSS woudnt exept it...bottom line
damn surprised to see that i thought eventually you'd end up doin a song with him on an ECCR project.. but not no more. speaking of which, that song "Suckas" with Hus and Jack is pure dope..

Jan 11, 2006
JackArtist510 said:
damn surprised to see that i thought eventually you'd end up doin a song with him on an ECCR project.. but not no more. speaking of which, that song "Suckas" with Hus and Jack is pure dope..
what cd's that on?

Jan 5, 2007
yeah i want to hear that one. I'll post the diss track or PM it if u want it get at me i dont know if its the phone off slappin in the trunk but it does have a phone call in the intro but it's off West Coast Gangsta V.17

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just think it sucks that the Figz and Wax are beefin cuz they made good shit when they were cool with eachother, Who Got It was a dope ass comp

Sep 20, 2006
JackArtist510 said:
ok let me compose a rough draft of the A-Wax and Mob Figaz related disses..

keep in mind rough draft since there could be many more out there..

AP-9:
whole album dedicated to A-Wax called "Wax Musuem"

Husalah:
"Slap In The Trunk" (A-Wax Diss) "Freestyle (with phone call intro) (A-Wax Diss)"

B.A.:
"Untitled A-Wax Diss" ft. Killa Klump, Frank Sticks, Rick Lew

A-Wax:
"Rat Poison" (Mob Figaz, Baby Bash, B.A. Diss)
"Cinderella Story" (Husalah Diss)
"Fuck AP" (self explanitory AP-9 Diss)
"Konvict Freestyle" (Husalah Diss)
"Not Beef" (Dru Down, Mob Figaz, Pretty Black Diss)

and i think there's a diss for just Pretty Black..

what albums are deez on