Fuck A-Wax (Husalah)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
JackArtist510 said:
ok let me compose a rough draft of the A-Wax and Mob Figaz related disses..

keep in mind rough draft since there could be many more out there..

AP-9:
whole album dedicated to A-Wax called "Wax Musuem"

Husalah:
"Slap In The Trunk" (A-Wax Diss) "Freestyle (with phone call intro) (A-Wax Diss)"

B.A.:
"Untitled A-Wax Diss" ft. Killa Klump, Frank Sticks, Rick Lew

A-Wax:
"Rat Poison" (Mob Figaz, Baby Bash, B.A. Diss)
"Cinderella Story" (Husalah Diss)
"Fuck AP" (self explanitory AP-9 Diss)
"Konvict Freestyle" (Husalah Diss)
"Not Beef" (Dru Down, Mob Figaz, Pretty Black Diss)

and i think there's a diss for just Pretty Black..
A-Wax also dissed Bash???

I've never of that before??????

But what happened with the two???

I remember they collabed together a couple times......

Mar 2, 2006
XOCREEP said:
fuck wax... a-wax or whoever the fuck he thinks he is...HUSS is my nig and he doin time right now! niggaz need to pay for callin solid niggaz snitches just cause they wanna hate..

i dont know if doin 5 years for 15 kicks is a solid nigga..!! my kuzzo got 15 years for a lil less than tha amount Hus got caught wit but fuck it.. to each his own..!!

Jan 15, 2006
hblock1 said:
i dont know if doin 5 years for 15 kicks is a solid nigga..!! my kuzzo got 15 years for a lil less than tha amount Hus got caught wit but fuck it.. to each his own..!!
you dont know all the details behind the case either... shit i dont know either but im just saying you cant know for sure untill you know the whole deal....

but that intro where wax is apologizing for calling him a snitch says alot.. it means he wasnt sure about it.. so then what makes awax so sure about it now ? no new evidence or anything popped up after that...

with all that said this song weak when it comes to battlin wax got it.. hus needs to stop freestyling all his songs

Jan 11, 2006
the_truth_ said:
you dont know all the details behind the case either... shit i dont know either but im just saying you cant know for sure untill you know the whole deal....

but that intro where wax is apologizing for calling him a snitch says alot.. it means he wasnt sure about it.. so then what makes awax so sure about it now ? no new evidence or anything popped up after that...

with all that said this song weak when it comes to battlin wax got it.. hus needs to stop freestyling all his songs
what cd's that intro on? was it sincere? lol that'd be funny if yall thought hus was freestyling his shit but he was really writing it

May 15, 2002
the_truth_ said:
u talkin bout that chopped, screwed, and edited apology?

Oct 17, 2006
wax disses is real life shit that happened mob figaz gotta make shit up like pretty black said stop touchin them kids..feel me niggaz gotta make up shit to get back at a niga while wax jus speaks the facts of real life...