Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Prosports i think it is called is dope

Takes feeds from reddit nflstreams, nbastreams etc. Only thing i dislike is it doesnt scrape them all. Usually just a few common ones that get posted weekly. I need to figure out how to make addons, Only thing is i think theyre coded in python which i know nothing about.

Apr 25, 2002
I gave up on Kodi...shit was annoying as fuck. Too much buffering on shit or things just not available.
you talkin bout buffering on live shit or buffering on non-live shit? you gotta chalk the live shit up. everything aint gonna play. i damn near just fuck with foreign channels that show US shit. those seem ok if you don't mind subtitles. UK shit dont have subtitles cus they talk like us.

as far as non-live shit, it seems if you click on a show or movie, and it buffers right quick, then plays, it might end up constantly buffering here and there. i mostly try to find a show/movie that plays right away. those mostly steady play. there's a shit load of repo's with a fuck load of add-ons each. it takes time to refine that shit to what you want. i had this shit about a year (word to timebomb @timebomb ) and i'm still refining mine. still checking add-ons to see what i can fuck with.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I gave up on Kodi...shit was annoying as fuck. Too much buffering on shit or things just not available.

i feel this tho. kodi lightweight fell the fuck off all the apps that used to be dope have fell off, i just said fuck it and got direct TV. and to be honest im glad i did, sometimes you just dont even wanna deal with all the clicking and finding a good link and then shit you wanna watch got no links, only thing i like kodi for is when you wanna watch a season thats old, and thats if they still got the old links.

but when it comes to being up on like new shows, i kinda need television. i cant just be lookin at names of shows and like 'aww yeah this shit gon be hard, let me start watchin it' the guide on tv and the info button is hella needed.

how i do it is this, direct tv, then i got kodi set up on my tv when nothings on tv, and netflix if its some netflix only sort of shit but anything on netflix is on kodi too. aint my netflix password anyway fuck it.

but having both is the best. i havent paid for cable in like 2 years but i broke down and did it. i bought couches for my front room and got a tv in the front room that i uonly used for kodi, now direct tv in the front atleast makes the frontroom more inviting for friends droppin by and what not

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
i feel this tho. kodi lightweight fell the fuck off all the apps that used to be dope have fell off, i just said fuck it and got direct TV. and to be honest im glad i did, sometimes you just dont even wanna deal with all the clicking and finding a good link and then shit you wanna watch got no links, only thing i like kodi for is when you wanna watch a season thats old, and thats if they still got the old links.

but when it comes to being up on like new shows, i kinda need television. i cant just be lookin at names of shows and like 'aww yeah this shit gon be hard, let me start watchin it' the guide on tv and the info button is hella needed.

how i do it is this, direct tv, then i got kodi set up on my tv when nothings on tv, and netflix if its some netflix only sort of shit but anything on netflix is on kodi too. aint my netflix password anyway fuck it.

but having both is the best. i havent paid for cable in like 2 years but i broke down and did it. i bought couches for my front room and got a tv in the front room that i uonly used for kodi, now direct tv in the front atleast makes the frontroom more inviting for friends droppin by and what not
All you need is a dedicated Linux box and an external storage device. You can torrent everything you want, and stream stuff you need to watch live.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
All you need is a dedicated Linux box and an external storage device. You can torrent everything you want, and stream stuff you need to watch live.
the thing is, that shit is too much work, and costs money.
i know it dont sound like work to you. but i dont wanna have to search for a torrent just for one episode. like, kodi is good enough for that and TV is good for current shit. i got my cable and internet bundled for less than i was paying for internet alone, so its no big deal.

theres really not anything on the internet or tv i cant find at this point. and the one upside to having TV, is you just cant fuckin' find out about any and every show by using kodi. you have to take a blind guess and try a show. sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont. but with having tv, checking 'info' makes it so much easier for me to know what i may or may not be into, as well as the fact that when youre cruising channels, you often run across shit you never would have known about. like no way i woulda known about lucas bros moving co and its one of my favorite shows cartoon wise right now.

but a positive to kodi is, like i said....being able to find any and every episode when they aint on tv, and all that. also like older shit. and sometimes you aint gonna be able to cruise tv and find the shit you wanna watch. you may miss out.

so its in my opinion that kodi + cable TV is the best. only having kodi, you gonna miss out on some levels. and only having cable, you also gonna miss out to some degree. plus i might wanna see the current episode while it plays...all the live tv apps have been wack IMO.having both has you covered like a blanket.

with all that dedicated linux box and external hard drive, that costs money. i wouldnt wanna have to pay for any of this shit. and technically, im not even paying for cable cuz it really is costing me less to have a bundle then it costs for me to just have internet alone so im winning at the end of the day.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
What build is everybody here on? I used blackbox but more and more shit started to not work so I updated the ares wizard and tried some other builds but none of them are as good as the black box was imo.

Also is there a way to save your favorites? I keep losing them all the time when I install a 'fresh start' and a new build.

Feb 11, 2006
What build is everybody here on? I used blackbox but more and more shit started to not work so I updated the ares wizard and tried some other builds but none of them are as good as the black box was imo.

Also is there a way to save your favorites? I keep losing them all the time when I install a 'fresh start' and a new build.
I'm using this bro