Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus just get mashup problem solved.

To everyone,

what ever the you do,go get xbmc,On ya pc,laptop,tablet,or a chosen media server .

its simple shit.

I kind of pointed out in the op that you can run this shit on many many devices that im to much of a lazy fuck to go list and look up but in this thread there is enough link and info for any one to get this shit running

as for running it through a pc,yeah that shit is dope,and If I knew in the first place id have ran with that shit as its cost effective,but being a fubu clothing baller I went and got a box to run it on.

I dont give a fuck,still the best shit I did for a while.

how ever you run this shit have fun ma nigs and enjoy it.

Oct 10, 2005
yeah man that skin was giving me probs because i didnt see it in HUBMaintenance like its showing there, soo i tried refreshing fastcolors repo, he also sent me a link of both versions of the skin i tried that , putting the skin in the XBMC add-on folder and then try to open it zip in XBMC

but really i think its when i refreshed fastcolors repos because there was nothing before and when i refresh there was and then i installed

props to you for having the patience and trying to get that skin to work, i know it was a pain for me, took a couple days i think to finally get it

If anyone else has problems we can try and help you !!

it's a really good skin but not mouse friendly, soo just use Keyboard on PC if your going to use that skin
yea it pissed me the fuck off yesterday finally figured it out this morning lol

i'm running things on a imac right now to my tv set it's cool because they're lightweight portable and can easily control shit with the wireless keyboard/trackpad. it would be nice to run things off an Apple tv though is ebay the only option if going that route? which versions do they have to be?

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
Oct 10, 2005
oh yea btw so far loving Mash Up its got quite a bit of 1080p movies and pretty sure I was even getting HD audio on some. what's some other good addons out there for full HD shit??? and how about for movies in theatres what's the best addons?

Last edited:

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
R @RAPresentah try out Icefilms for HD Movies

not sure about this question
it would be nice to run things off an Apple tv though is ebay the only option if going that route? which versions do they have to be?
im sure someone knows though

Oct 10, 2005
R @RAPresentah try out Icefilms for HD Movies

not sure about this question

im sure someone knows though
Yup, got Icefilms it mainly has 720p was talking about 1080 shit. Mash Up is the only one that I came across.

this looks like my next purchased
I read you can get these for half the price they go for on eBay but you would have to install XBMC yourself and get a couple things separate like the power supply/SD card. It doesnt seem that hard still researching it might try and pull it off.

Jul 24, 2005
Feb 11, 2006
yo one thing I will ask in here...

WHY DA FUCK DO PEOPLE EVEN BOTHER GOING THROUGH ALL THE FUCKRY TO SNEAK A CAM(or in this case a fucking potato to record it with) INTO A THEATRE AND RECORD THE SHITTIEST VERSION OF A MOVIE YOU CAN MAKE AND THEN GO UPLOAD THAT SHIT TO THE NET??

THE FAGGOTS WHO DID THAT SHIT WITH THE AFTER EARTH COPY THATS UP RIGHT NOW ON NAVI X NEED TO BE KNEECAPPED.

just thought put that out there.
(shit will be all good by monday with a better copy im sure)

*resume play

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I downloaded it on my macbook and intalled the xbmchub update that automatically gave me ice films , mash up, sports devil and navi x ...
I watched the mighty ducks, ice age, goonies and now I'm watching ufc on fuel live!!... I'm fucken convinced I'm definitely getting a streamer appletvs seem like the best route... any one tried out the gbox yet?