Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
they're making it easier

June News from the XBMC HUB Community

Next we'd like to tell you about a very cool new add-on which we released last week that automatically configures and customizes your XBMC setup with all the best add-ons and alterations, giving you the coolest XBMC setup around. It's called the XBMC HUB Wizard Add-on, and pretty much does the same thing as our Wizard application, but entirely through XBMC, no outside software needed. This is a game changer and a must have for any die hard XBMC user. Read More:

How-To Instantly Configure XBMC with the XBMC HUB Wizard Beta Addon | XBMC HUB

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2005
Let us know how it works out.. I might make the same move
This shit sounds good but seemed to complicated to set up, but this seems like plug and play and its good. Let us know how that shit is I might cop that too from eBay. It's basically like having frontrowsports on your HDTV and bunch of other movies without going through your mac or anything? Is the quality better than streaming sports websites?

Jul 24, 2005
This shit sounds good but seemed to complicated to set up, but this seems like plug and play and its good. Let us know how that shit is I might cop that too from eBay. It's basically like having frontrowsports on your HDTV and bunch of other movies without going through your mac or anything? Is the quality better than streaming sports websites?

from what I seen on the youtube vids that timebomb post everything is in crystal clear hd

Jul 24, 2005
Let us know how it works out.. I might make the same move
fam I'm not copping any of his boxes here's the email he sent no need to worry we ship with 100% legal xbmc with zero third party addons for your saftey.

Should you wish to add hulu, adult, ect.. you can visit our forum or xbmcandroid.com with many topics on how to add what ever you wish in under 5 min

right now it looks like I will be looking on ebay for a deal on a g- box this weekend

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Edit: nvm finally got this skin working, think I read you couldnt get yours going go to the repo and hit the "c" key on your keyboard force refresh and reboot that shit did it for me. good looking out on the heads up timebomb.
yeah man that skin was giving me probs because i didnt see it in HUBMaintenance like its showing there, soo i tried refreshing fastcolors repo, he also sent me a link of both versions of the skin i tried that , putting the skin in the XBMC add-on folder and then try to open it zip in XBMC

but really i think its when i refreshed fastcolors repos because there was nothing before and when i refresh there was and then i installed

props to you for having the patience and trying to get that skin to work, i know it was a pain for me, took a couple days i think to finally get it

If anyone else has problems we can try and help you !!

it's a really good skin but not mouse friendly, soo just use Keyboard on PC if your going to use that skin

Last edited:

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
haha figures we would check at the same time hahahaha thats wussup pimp

Edit: would hate for that or mashup to go down, shit we better make our own site and add-on if that even happens, that Move2k going dead is bullshit

just checked; i guess its http://www.movie4k.to/ now since Movie2k went down

Public Announcement said:
Nobody should have the power to suppress somebody just because of money!

This site is the result of the need of many Human Beings. Everyone wants Movie2k.to/Movie4k.to back.

We, the Citizens, have to make clear that a "copyright infringement" cannot be compared to a violent crime. How come bootlegger get five years of jail time while child abuser are free on a 22-month probation? That is because money is way more important than an unique human life.

You cannot suppress the will of the People! One website goes, the next day five new appear. Did not the time come to overthink your marketing concepts and accept the new media?

So: FU Hollywood, FU GVU, FU Anti-piracy and FU Police. But we love Obama!

Thank You to all supporting us! Let's not give up and fight for our internet freedom! #Movie4k

Last edited: