Fuck a cable tv bill...fuck netflix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Finally got my atv2 back to normal , what a pain in the ass though... Since apple is no longer signing previous versions of the firmware previous to 5.2.1 ... Do not update until there is a untethered hack for this version available.

All back to normal now, xbmc as well as ice films back and better with the upgrade .... Checked out mash up add on , it's pretty cool for what it is... It has a nice selection, but it buffers a lot and most links are dead or slow... Ice films is still my #1 and still worth the trouble of an accidental update

Props: timebomb
Dec 4, 2004
Just jailbroke my 2nd gen Apple TV....I put XBMC Hub on there and watching shows on Project Free TV already... pretty damn nice. Only downside is that it's a tethered jailbreak, so I can't take this around to other people's houses without redoing the tethered boot. Hope an untethered jb is out soon

Feb 11, 2006
Just jailbroke my 2nd gen Apple TV....I put XBMC Hub on there and watching shows on Project Free TV already... pretty damn nice. Only downside is that it's a tethered jailbreak, so I can't take this around to other people's houses without redoing the tethered boot. Hope an untethered jb is out soon
Dope shit ma nig.

Make sure you install the fusion repository for all of the dope addons

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I havent watched tv for years. we dont even get any channels on the tv. Have netflix on XBOX (the only reason I have a tv is Gaming). Id be interested in free movies if they are recently released and a steady flow of new arrivals.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

what is your software version?

Nov 16, 2004
Got my box, fucking dope.

Now here is the million dollar question, where are the penthouse and hustler hd channels I have been reading about in navix?

Props: heyzel

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Yea I installed that shit yesterday and it didnt bring anything new to the table...I had to uninstall a gang of addons. I dont need no Hindu station or youtube..da fuq
did you let the icon spin until you get a green check mark takes 10-20 minutes depending on your internet connection, dont have XBMC running

this is what i herd on the forums

fresh install XBMC, then download the wizard, then open XBMC for like 10 seconds to make sure it works, then go to main menu and open the wizard from there

trust me you want the wizard edition to start off and it comes with fusion soo you can get even more shit through that

tell me if you succeed bro

edit: and nvm that hindu station i think you have to have a account for that shit like netflix unless XBMC HUB cracked it iunno

Last edited: