FRONT PAGE RAP NEWS IS KILL'N' THE "NEW POSTS" SEARCH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HOWEVER,
I DO APPRECIATE THE WORK THE UPPER ADMINS PUT INTO THIS SITE!!!
BUT DAMN, NOW I GOTS TO CLICC ON EACH FORUM TO SEE WHAT'S GO'N' ON!!!

IT'S COOL THEY SHED'N' LIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF SICCNESS CUZ REALLY THAT THING WAS NON-EXISTENT... GONNA TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO!!!
I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE SICC-SHOP BACC!!! Y'ALL HAD NUTT'N' BUT UNDERGROUND CLASSICS TO SELL!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yeah its bullshit but its a free website so gabe gotta pay the bills yo.I'm sure its not his intention to make site navigation difficult. Either this will get fixed in the coming weeks or it won't . I personally find it annoying. But just go to your normal forums and scroll through. That's what I've been doing

Dec 4, 2004
Yeah its bullshit but its a free website so gabe gotta pay the bills yo.I'm sure its not his intention to make site navigation difficult. Either this will get fixed in the coming weeks or it won't . I personally find it annoying. But just go to your normal forums and scroll through. That's what I've been doing
True but when you make the forum (which is the core of this site) difficult to navigate, people won't be encouraged to come here as much. less $$ to pay da bills. What I been doing is just scan the far right column with my eyes and if its a new post in Front Page Rap News I just keep scrolling.