FROM NEVER READY,TO A FINISHED EVERREADY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
so now everyone can stop guessing.the mutha fucka is INSANE.It was hard because I had to split the album into two.EVERREADY the religion and ISMS the missing scriptures.I had alot to say on this album as usual but this time we will put them out back to back.Im in LA right now for christmas to see my children and we are figuring out the cover for EVERREADY.sorry 4 the wait niggaz but its hard comin to see you in your towns and trying to do an album at the same time. it took bout a year and a half and it sounds like we took our time. from RIOT MAKER all the way to THIS IS ME the shit sounds like nothing I have ever heard.TRUST.I bet you wanna know the track listing now dont you?I will let you know when i get back to kc on new years day after my show in SEATTLE.CELEBRATE LIFE, TECH N9NE.

Jun 23, 2003
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to your post on the tracklisting.

I wonder if tech means two sections on the disc, kind of like anghellic. Or a two disc album. hmnnn.

I bet that em and lynch track was an urban legend. (I hope to be proven wrong on this)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Just spoke to Tech a few minutes ago....sorry we got dissconnected dude, my phone fucked up. Hit me up when you get back in town.

Anyway...

He told me 20 songs for Everready and 15 for the ISMS missing scriptures.

The Em and Lynch track is NOT an urban legend....they both just had the song sent to them to record their verses. Twista just got his song to record as well.

Just when you thought you had nothing to be excited for anymore....how does the news of 35 fucking songs suit you?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
techn9nehq said:
Just spoke to Tech a few minutes ago....sorry we got dissconnected dude, my phone fucked up. Hit me up when you get back in town.

Anyway...

The Em and Lynch track is NOT an urban legend....they both just had the song sent to them to record their verses. Twista just got his song to record as well.

Just when you thought you had nothing to be excited for anymore....how does the news of 35 fucking songs suit you?

haha yeeaa now thats what im talkin about... thats some of the best news ive heard in awhile

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:

Man dawg that's some good ass info. Thanks

35 tracks. I hope its a 2 cd set. If it is I bet he'll have some sick artwork to go with it.

Has anything been done to jellysickle? Or is the album version the one we all heard?

I remember we were all discussing how 40's verse was real low.