FROM NEVER READY,TO A FINISHED EVERREADY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
Goes to show you how a lot of people dont know shit about what Tech was doing this whole time.. so many assumptions.. now proven wrong.. dwamn mane this is my new years news

Sep 16, 2002
yo Tech!!! this is Glen!! hit me up...I wanna do a photoshoot of you for your album cover and/or album pages!! I got some real innovative ideas, AND an unbelievable artist that can draw some really dark animation comics of you for the Everready album!!!, way better than the other guy that I referred.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Aye folks, Im not sure what ya'll didnt understand, these 35 tracks are gettin split into 2 albums and gettin released back ta back as in "one at a time", maybe like 6 months apart [the neweset music trend] like the SOAD albums & the upcomming Red Hot Chili Peppers Double Album. GOOD CHIT TECH, MAKE THAT HAPPEN & KEEP THE THINGS THAT ARE MOST IMORTANT IN LIFE PRIORITY YA FEEL!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Amerikilla said:
lol. thas right, u can never make a thread with out some one randomly shouting how much ICP sucks.
thats right son...they fuckin suck hobbits balls...hope they aint on tecca's shit...but than again im pretty sho tech would hold his own when it comes to releasing a masterpiece