From G's To Gents 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JasonZ

EricJasonZABARKES
Mar 20, 2009
Eugene, Oregon
I don't watch this shit, but I was flipping through the channels. & I think I saw E-40 on the show. Then it went to commercial and I changed the channel.

Anyone catch that? LOL, what the hell was he doing on that show?

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
hold up... & I catch shit for diggin on American Idol, but you cats got a thread about this faggy ass show?? .....I am at a loss for words.

you muh fuckers kill me....... From G's to Gents is about as homo as it gets, right along side of the tool academy & Real World.

Keep it gangsta,... gangstas
I can watch better karoake at the neihborhood dive bar

Feb 5, 2006
I ONLY SEEN THE E-40 EPISODE BUT THE SHOW LOOKED PRETTY GAY BUT STILL

G'S TO GENTS > AMERICAN IDOL

THE FIRST FEW EPISODES OF AMERICAN IDOL IS KOO THOUGH WITH THE REJECTS AND SHIT. THEY BE HELLA FUNY

Nov 6, 2004
hold up... & I catch shit for diggin on American Idol, but you cats got a thread about this faggy ass show?? .....I am at a loss for words.

you muh fuckers kill me....... From G's to Gents is about as homo as it gets, right along side of the tool academy & Real World.

Keep it gangsta,... gangstas
i agree but american idol is also garbage

Jan 18, 2006
both seasons i couldnt even bring myself to watching the last couple of episodes although the second season was worse i only watched like the first 4 episodes

Nov 5, 2004
I'm surprised Mito won. Bentley kinda owned Blue though, "You deserve a blazer, but you aren't the winner."

lmao

Its cool they hooked him up with a pad though.