From G's To Gents 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
ill fuckin admit...i watched the first one, aint seen the second season yet....they far from real G's tho...ive watched E6?....get socked by kesan 1000 times..

Feb 2, 2006
i dont watch reality tv. too many emotions and bullshit. i was watching a little bit of it last night and then they showed a clip of some guy crying cuz he leaving the show or some shit (he sposed to be gangster??????) i was like hellllll nah turned that shit off and got on siccness

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i dont watch reality tv. too many emotions and bullshit. i was watching a little bit of it last night and then they showed a clip of some guy crying cuz he leaving the show or some shit (he sposed to be gangster??????) i was like hellllll nah turned that shit off and got on siccness
The siccness is known to talk gangsta.

Jun 3, 2006
dont get mad JR bc you got rejected from the cast.:cheeky: one day you will be a G, as well as a gent
i was too gangsta!....at the audition i was set trippin off the other "G'z"...i had my strap on me and i had my ghetto blaster bumpin straight killa, full volume!....

May 4, 2002
i was too gangsta!....at the audition i was set trippin off the other "G'z"...i had my strap on me and i had my ghetto blaster bumpin straight killa, full volume!....
when the season comes out on dvd you will get your shine man, st8 outakes... u went stewie on them marks. i heard you were frontin (from og tiny loc b dawg cuzz from east side burlingame) tho with a BB gun tryin to act like it was real

Jun 5, 2004
when the season comes out on dvd you will get your shine man, st8 outakes... u went stewie on them marks. i heard you were frontin (from og tiny loc b dawg cuzz from east side burlingame) tho with a BB gun tryin to act like it was real
NO, THAT WAS A REALL .45 AUTO...

I ALMOST BOUGHT IT FROM THE SOZ BUT MARK ASS JR SWOOPED ON IT LIKA PUNK