Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
how about two houses (mexican) next to eachother bumping their music. one is about love the other is on some cartel shit. each slowly raising the volume until the neighbors start complaining. then a white girl who thinks she is mexican tries to resolve the situation speaking some broken ass spanish. it was comedy at its finest.
That bich gon get raped, I garnette it

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
how about two houses (mexican) next to eachother bumping their music. one is about love the other is on some cartel shit. each slowly raising the volume until the neighbors start complaining. then a white girl who thinks she is mexican tries to resolve the situation speaking some broken ass spanish. it was comedy at its finest.

VS

Feb 14, 2004
Ya I agree. If you post in this thread on friday night and you;re sober, you're a punk ass bitch. rofl

^LMAO hell hyea!!

I hate being sober on a friday night, and I hate being on the siccness and drunk at the same time, too. I should be out getting my 3rd leg wet or something. but sometimes things dont work out ya know LOL

Feb 14, 2004
LMAO yea fuck sober people on friday night, well except for my bro, he's never had a drop of alcohol in his life, he's waaayyy too traditional to take a drink, and that makes me have a lot of respect for him. if any one hates on my brother, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!