Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Ain’t no way to permanently ban this fool?
Always a way to circumvent the ban.
He isn’t trying to hide himself and an IP address ban will at the very least make it annoying since he’d have to use a proxy which will come with some latency issues and delays.

If the moderators of this site were active we wouldn’t have to wait a week each time he comes back.

To be honest though I think he suffers from autism from one degree to another. He is for some reason extremely impressionable and looks up to a lot of dudes and wishes to emulate them. If you check out his radio recording podcast or whatever he is pretty much trying to sound like Alex jones and using his vocabulary etc.
This is in some mental illness type of shit because he clearly is not fond of who HE is and makes every attempt to feel worthy to himself and relevant to the rest of society.
Probably also why he drinks all the time. With mentally ill people you kind of have to just make room for them while minimizing your own interaction with them(I place him on ignore) and simply active moderation of this forum would be sufficient.

Kinda crazy how empty dude must feel on the inside. I mean talk about self-hate. I don’t wish that on anyone.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Always a way to circumvent the ban.
He isn’t trying to hide himself and an IP address ban will at the very least make it annoying since he’d have to use a proxy which will come with some latency issues and delays.

If the moderators of this site were active we wouldn’t have to wait a week each time he comes back.

To be honest though I think he suffers from autism from one degree to another. He is for some reason extremely impressionable and looks up to a lot of dudes and wishes to emulate them. If you check out his radio recording podcast or whatever he is pretty much trying to sound like Alex jones and using his vocabulary etc.
This is in some mental illness type of shit because he clearly is not fond of who HE is and makes every attempt to feel worthy to himself and relevant to the rest of society.
Probably also why he drinks all the time. With mentally ill people you kind of have to just make room for them while minimizing your own interaction with them(I place him on ignore) and simply active moderation of this forum would be sufficient.

Kinda crazy how empty dude must feel on the inside. I mean talk about self-hate. I don’t wish that on anyone.
Lmao 'self-hate' – dude's obviously got nothin better to do hahaha

I feel bad for breh.

May 14, 2018
May 14, 2018
Lmao 'self-hate' – dude's obviously got nothin better to do hahaha

I feel bad for breh.
I have plenty to do! and lots of money to make. But siccness is my relax and play time. I like to crack open a few beers and just have fun../ this place is dead anyways without me. My threads always get views and I get people talking and thinking... I don't see why Gabe won't just let me have fun.. when this site is dead... But anyways I am Wesley SNipes from Blade this world is nothing more than a sugar coated topping.. and you need to learn to pull the Trigger!!

May 14, 2018
Last edited:
May 14, 2018
I just want people to know the truth.. There is hardly any posts on here. I think I would bring more users to this site to... no trolls but real hip hip fans... I wish I could help Gabe make the site grow.. we can be friends.. i could get a lot of people on here Social media has taken over we need to bring the siccness back.. but my characters have always been a part of siccness history. it simply is not siccness without the crazy drunk guy who dresses up like the JOker Well i'm gonna have a beer hope you all have a great day ::beer:::cheers:::beer:::cheers:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Last edited: