Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Friday is usally my day to go and do something.....I dont feel like doing shit.........I am an official friday night postwhore....

Jan 11, 2009
nah it iz a fact white people get more stupid then others when drunk . seen it enough with my own eyez mexicanz dont be doin the stupid shit they do when drunk

Aug 24, 2003
lol everytime im around drunk mexicans they start beefing with each other, or we sit around and eat and listen to extremely loud mexican music out a shitty stereo

drunk black people get too loud, get into trouble or try to get me in trouble, and want to challenge me on madden even though i dont really play video games

drunk white people always do some gay shit, or coke, or want to freestyle battle me, or date rape someone

drunk asian people usually want to do some you got served style battle dancing, or rally together to defend some broad

drunk natives want to borrow money or have me buy them food

i think all drunk ppl do stupid shit

Feb 14, 2004
^LMAO @ the drunk Natives one. That isn't me at all! I put that on my moms! With me, it's either the Madden thing, or I'll smoke ya whole pack of cigs LOL

Aug 24, 2003
to be fair ive not many experiences drinking with natives

the drunk samoans ive been around were fucking insane and would start domestic disputes among each other, or smoke meth and take apart their cars, or beat people up

i think doing stupid shit is more a question of if youre the type of person whos always been chill and drinking isnt really new and you can handle your shit, or if youre the type of person who doesnt drink and thinks alcohol is an excuse to get wild and crazy and escape your usually boring and oppressive life. white people usually fall into the latter

Feb 14, 2004
Well when you're intoxicated, you're not in your right state of mind, so I can't really speak on that part. Because I've done some stupid shit while drunk. I am totally different when I'm sober. But when I am drunk, anything can happen LOL

Dec 2, 2006
how about two houses (mexican) next to eachother bumping their music. one is about love the other is on some cartel shit. each slowly raising the volume until the neighbors start complaining. then a white girl who thinks she is mexican tries to resolve the situation speaking some broken ass spanish. it was comedy at its finest.