Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i love all the retarded o so random hate to kc even after the faggotry by fat jack. wait a min .. makes sense now. raiders fans so butthurt they haven't came close to a decent year in decades even with all the top draft picks and all the over exaggerating and analyzing the fans to about their team on how its the shit "THIS YEAR" lol
lol, haven't come close to a decent season in decades??

one decade is ten years.... we were in the Super Bowl in 2003

lol @ you

Chiefs fans act like their team has been great in recent years

we've had a better record than your shitty franchise the past 2 seasons

therefore Raiders >>>> Chiefs

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LMAO

Oakland came into the game as four-point favorites. However, the Tampa Bay defense dominated the contest. Raiders' quarterback Rich Gannon threw a Super Bowl record five interceptions

yeah, and we were playing against our former coach who built the offense he was playing against and knew that shit like the back of his hand

not to mention Bill Callahan was our coach that year

Gruden wasn't the Raiders coach when we went to the Super Bowl, but that was still his team if you ask me

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
but my point is KCVILLIAN said the Raiders haven't had a decent season in decades

even if we got scraped in the Super Bowl, that's obviously more than a DECENT season

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man, I was watching America's Game of the 1976 Raiders the other day

it was showing footage of the Raiders and Chiefs in hella brawls on the field

THAT's what I wanna see!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
got off work at midnite last night (friday), rolled a blunt of some FIRRREEEEEE, put 10 beers and my matt cain giants cup in my backpack and crashed a house party. I hate beer pong during parties, but i got dragged into a game and SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN. i got on fire (3 shots made in a row), then ended the game by making the next 6 in a row. 9 straight shots in a row, to end the game. i even asked the other team if they wanted a rebuttal and with frowns on their faces, slowly said, "no....." and just left the table.

ended up drinking 10 beers, then walked a couple buddies home that couldnt even stand up, then walked to my house. 3 mile walk took an hour and half. ate a bunch of food, went to bed at 4 30 in the morning, shit my brains out when i woke up, drank 3 cups of coffee and went to work. i was hungover as shit.

Aug 6, 2008
AY TELL ME WHY MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND (IN KINDERGARTEN) WAS A SEXY ASS LIL MIXED GIRL NAMED JESSICA WHO WAS BLACK AND WHITE, AND FROM THAT DAY FORWARD I ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR GIRLS NAMED JESSICA AND GIRLS THAT WERE MIXED IN RACE

LOL

real talk in the prop whores areolas breh

archetypes n shit breh