Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
WORD TO THE WISE: FUCK WIT DIS SHIT BREHSKI

i was talkin shit at first like "smirnoff?!?!?! nigga we aint no biutchess" come 2 find out that muh-fuh-tuh is hunned proof, hit a brotha right in the chess! i feel like i hit some of that almighty wild turkey

play a trick on a nigga like drink some a this smirnoff bruh lol
man thats hella funny , i drink that shit & i swear to god every time i get wasted off that shit . .... on a good ass hype like FUCK IT ; drink down some beers down too and its finna be a party .

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
the greatest thing about that 100 proof smirnoff is sneaking it on bitches who think its regular old smirnoff. they dont know and if its fuckin us heavy drinkers up more than normal its doin the trick on a broad. then shes kinda half passed out pukin, but still awake, and you slip down her pants and pound her doggy over a side of a couch. im just sayin

Aug 6, 2008
IS IT JUST ME BEIN HELLA DRUNK ALREADY OR DOES THIS SONG HELLA SLAPP!!!!!!!!

ON SOME OL EASTCOAST WESTCOAST UNIVERSAL FUNK SHIT THAT MAKES U WANNA NODD YOUR HEAD HELLA HARD!!!

AND TELL ME WHY ITS MY HOMIES BDAY 2DAY AND WE BOUTA FUCK MAD BITCHES AND CHECK BACK INTO POSTWHORES THO SON WORD LIFE KID!!!

Mar 14, 2010
the greatest thing about that 100 proof smirnoff is sneaking it on bitches who think its regular old smirnoff. they dont know and if its fuckin us heavy drinkers up more than normal its doin the trick on a broad. then shes kinda half passed out pukin, but still awake, and you slip down her pants and pound her doggy over a side of a couch. im just sayin
Is that how you do that? I wasnt aware....
thanks for the TIP "M.C.-RAPE-A-LOT" ........ i'm just sayin.....wtf?

Aug 6, 2008
WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST FIND OUT THEY GOT SOME 160 PROOF VODKA AND MY DRUNK ASS NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT TILL NOW?!?!?! IM DEFINTITELY FUCKIN WIT IT!!!

not tonight tho im on hennessy

Sep 24, 2002
fat goofy faggot ass Jack Tracks talk about rapping drunk girls then get butt hurt about a few comments then claims hes gonna go "hit the sack" with his "bitch"... then proceeds to send me a profile message talkin bout fuck me n kc n shit and is STILL online.

seems like fugly fatty is upset .. someone get him a big mac n a fifth of something

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hey your gay. Grow up. Fuck the faggot ass Chiefs, record staff and as a mothafuckin crew. And if your down with KCVillan, fuck you too. Matt Cassell fuck you too... Dont be to mad at me your stuck in Kansas City tryn to be a tough guy. Dont make me send the real ville over there to kick some ass and take names.

Sep 24, 2002
i love all the retarded o so random hate to kc even after the faggotry by fat jack. wait a min .. makes sense now. raiders fans so butthurt they haven't came close to a decent year in decades even with all the top draft picks and all the over exaggerating and analyzing the fans to about their team on how its the shit "THIS YEAR" lol