FRESNO CAR SHOW JUNE 27TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
*AGAIN THIS IS FC'S PRIMO. I STILL CANT POST WITH MY OTHER USERNAME*

IS ANYONE GOING THIS IS "THEE INDIVIDUALS" CAR SHOW THE LONGEST RUNNING SHOW IN THE NATION IN ITS 27TH YEAR. WELL JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT CAUSE IT IS USUALLY NOT ANNOUNCED MUCH BUT STILL GETS PACKED. HERE IS A BULLSHIT FLYER I TOOK A PIC OF.

Aug 6, 2002
its June 27th. and yeah there is high security all the time especially now that the already high gang wars are escalating. in the show there usuallly are not problems. only time was when wicked minds got harassed the whole time by some bulldogs. the funk is on kings canyon when everyone goes cruising.

Feb 23, 2004
lets se if its worth the 20$ but kings kanyon is going to be of the hook.but there's going to be a shit load of FROGZ so beter have some homies you know. but stay up and be safe!!

Aug 6, 2002
Its a carshow so it will be all ages. yeah its at the fairgrounds. It is always a good one to go to, but I thought it was $10, could be wrong though. Anyone else coming down? hit me up before you come down interested in meeting some gente off of here and coner are you gonna be slanging any cd's?

its from 11am to 5pm. cruising starts at 6pm till 10pm on kings canyon. If the cops let it cruising will move to blackstone 10pm till it ends. Its hotter than a motha fucka already.

Aug 6, 2002
so who's coming and if you an artist will you be slanging any cds?
again this is FC's primo I dont bang just looking to get him some cds and shit when he gets out of the torcido.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Killa Valley will be there..... w/ the Hurrikaine J "Storm Of The Century" album along with about 7 or 8 other titles....

Hurrikaine J, Myth, Hydro, Trifelen and Majezte will be performing as well. I think Twamp Nina might slide thru wit us too....

we got a booth out there... come fuck wit us .... this show is alwayz crackin....

oh boy!

Jun 10, 2004
its this sunday anyone going? I'll be there for sure. well hit me up if you are, Im interested in seeing some folx from here, especially any females. There gonna be hell of 559 gurls at the car show and kings canyon too.