Freestyle I just made...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
real talk...

it sounds like you was rappin while everyone was sleep in your house...

you wasnt feeling whatever you was sayin (i barely heard you)...

i got that same mic that you're talkin about but thats cuz i love rappin and im doing freestyles at home when im not at the studio so im not gonna talk about that...

but yea you need to step it up...talkin bad about someone else's song and yet you got the audacity to post this shit up

you OWNED yourself...hahaa

Nov 16, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
real talk...

it sounds like you was rappin while everyone was sleep in your house...

you wasnt feeling whatever you was sayin (i barely heard you)...

i got that same mic that you're talkin about but thats cuz i love rappin and im doing freestyles at home when im not at the studio so im not gonna talk about that...

but yea you need to step it up...talkin bad about someone else's song and yet you got the audacity to post this shit up

you OWNED yourself...hahaa
which song are you referring to? e-40 will come 1,000 times tighter than me on the mic every time, but that don't mean he can't put out a garbage track. that new single is hella weak compared to what he could make...

Nov 1, 2004
The Last Word said:
It's all good home skillet.

Anything that will garner you more attention which may lead to your bannishment from the site. Forsight people ... it's called forsight

be careful, hes red hot like the chili peppers, and quick to empty out a clip... WHAAAAA

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
be careful, hes red hot like the chili peppers, and quick to empty out a clip... WHAAAAA
good to see you're already memorizing my freestyles. shit i should make a real track who knows what you'd do with that...

Nov 1, 2004
yeah, you should. Hell, you can use the same mic, but next time dont whisper. Just wait till your dormmate is gone, that way you don't have to worry about him waking up and whooping your ass for being so corny.

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
yeah, you should. Hell, you can use the same mic, but next time dont whisper. Just wait till your dormmate is gone, that way you don't have to worry about him waking up and whooping your ass for being so corny.
i live in my own house by myself i dont gotta worry about anyone...

Aug 3, 2005
I couldnt even feel yo shit if i was offa thizz
Im saucy as a pasta dish you mo garbage than oscars crib
Traximus is wack as shit ill smack that bitch like fosta kids

Apr 24, 2005
My 2 yr old was constipated. I let her listen to that track..........

..........4 minutes later there was a 1/2 lb. of DOO DOO in her drawers.

Lyrical EX-LAX.
You may be on to somethin', SON!!!!!!!!!!