Freestyle I just made...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Nah, really though, your freestyle is the realist shit i've heard in a while, you should have put that mp3 as hidden content, that shits so much fire it will probably get moved to sicctunes

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
Nah, really though, your freestyle is the realist shit i've heard in a while, you should have put that mp3 as hidden content, that shits so much fire it will probably get moved to sicctunes
probably, my freestyles are tighter than shit you could ever think up over 20 days...

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
so let me hear a mastered song not on some 3$ mic... Oh, let me guess, you don't have any?
of course i dont have any, i aint no fucking serious rapper dumbass...why dont you reply to the dude who posted his beats? too afraid to tell him they're wack? :cry:

Nov 1, 2004
Yeah, I should have figured. It's alright, you the freestyle king of oakramento. I did post back, only I don't have a pussy dripping from PMS so you probably think i'm being sweet.

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:
Yeah, I should have figured. It's alright, you the freestyle king of oakramento. I did post back, only I don't have a pussy dripping from PMS so you probably think i'm being sweet.
no, i just think you're being sweet cuz you're a fag... :cool:

Nov 1, 2004
"im red hot like a chili pepper"

Your freestyle should be nominated for best rap of 2005, luckily you got that shit in on time! That's almost as creative as say, I don't know, a cashew line.

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:

Your freestyle should be nominated for best rap of 2005, luckily you got that shit in on time! That's almost as creative as say, I don't know, a cashew line.
you're my biggest fan...

Nov 16, 2005
usernamex said:

and for the record it's supposed to be "i'm red hot like the chili peppers" maybe you never heard of that band...