Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
This covid is horrible for kids

my kids do travel softball soccer basketball and the middle is competitive gymnastics

now nothing but at home school, and ipads and with the fires they couldn't even really go outside for last week

only good this i guess is the $2,500 i've saved in 5 months not paying for it lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
tequila remains one of the liquors i havent explored. my tequila experience is basically drinking patron silver a bunch of times and taking jose cuervo shots now and then
If you ever want to just sip some tequila in a mix drink, it's great with orange juice, or with soda/sparkling water and a lime.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
it's great. made by buffalo trace distillery same people who make buffalo trace whiskey. bottom shelf prices and zero hangover and doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol. super smooth and clean
i was drinking skyy all the time because it was cheap but it always had some weird after taste now i don't really touch it anymore

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
past two weeks been hitting the abs and this week I have had some 12km+ (7.5 miles) walks, diet has been good like no junk food, but I have been eating things I want like my fav dish, carbonara.. I bought some amazing guanciale for it and I also got some messinesse salami for dinner with rolls/salad

here is a pic of theirs

MESSINESSE
Traditional Sicilian coarse pure free range pork, gluten free salami with fresh cracked black pepper, sea salt, chili, red wine, filled into natural casings & hand tied.
Our Messinesse is cured for no less than 4 months in a controlled environment.