Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
There's multiple cops and they all have tazers and night sticks. If they can't handle one dude, they shouldn't be cops.

Scared fat dorks with nothing more than a GED or high school diploma with 4 months of training get to determine whether people live or die.

Imagine not being able to restrain a single guy with an entire crew of people. These are the weaklings we're handing guns to.
100% He gave them his back, it would not be hard to take him down ffs

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I do find myself falling into that mentality of "not all cops are bad" and "Just a small amount of incidents among a small amount of officers making everyone else look bad", but then I read shit in the newspaper like this :

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...ess-leaves-troubled-officers-with-their-guns/

and its just mind boggling. some of the protections police have are ridiculous and there needs to be some reform absolutely. the whole us-vs-them stuff going on though is ridiculous and you can't suggest to people that we should take a second to slow down and start looking for solutions or you're immediately labeled part of the problem and a racist, it's amazing

Props: NotAllThere

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I don't see how defunding the police or basically openly declaring war on police is going to stop any of that; if anything the police will just double down even more and people resisting police out of protest is just going to create more potential fatal incidents and civil unrest. Seattle went through one of the most extensive Depart of Justice reforms that I can think of; their use of force manual is like a book and any time they use force they have to go in front of a citizen review board. All it did was make officers go to other departments in the surrounding areas where they got paid more and were respected more by citizens, and they stopped policing crimes like vandalism and theft and drug use. Then the city council voted to slash their funding which would have fired almost entirely all new hires which the vast majority of were minority hires more trained towards community outreach deescalation type things and basically undid all the progress that's been gained over the years. And for what? To shift the funding towards hiring citizens which are even more poorly trained and even more likely to have biases and create a possible national incident or who can possibly be killed

none of it makes sense. I don't see any solutions being put forth by anyone just mass divide and conquer right on schedule for the election season
I agree that defunding is retarded, but there needs to be other independent parties looking in, not just IA or w/e the fuck they have now cause it isn't working.

And let's be honest, a lot of these pigs are cops for the power trip

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't see how defunding the police or basically openly declaring war on police is going to stop any of that; if anything the police will just double down even more and people resisting police out of protest is just going to create more potential fatal incidents and civil unrest. Seattle went through one of the most extensive Depart of Justice reforms that I can think of; their use of force manual is like a book and any time they use force they have to go in front of a citizen review board. All it did was make officers go to other departments in the surrounding areas where they got paid more and were respected more by citizens, and they stopped policing crimes like vandalism and theft and drug use. Then the city council voted to slash their funding which would have fired almost entirely all new hires which the vast majority of were minority hires more trained towards community outreach deescalation type things and basically undid all the progress that's been gained over the years. And for what? To shift the funding towards hiring citizens which are even more poorly trained and even more likely to have biases and create a possible national incident or who can possibly be killed

none of it makes sense. I don't see any solutions being put forth by anyone just mass divide and conquer right on schedule for the election season
You can't poke at people for decades and not expect them to lash out. Revolutions against corrupt over policing has been a thing since the dawn of time.

If people don't lash out, the police stay the same. If people didn't riot a couple months ago, the cops that killed George Floyd would have never been charged.

If cops are completely unwilling to cross the thin blue line, declaring open war with cops might be the only thing to spark change. Sticking with the status quo of just complaining every time cops murder somebody or plant drugs on somebody or give beatings to people just walking down the street clearly wasn't working.

Even if rioting and declaring open war on the police doesn't work, it's something new.

As far as defunding, I think it depends on what city and what department. Some departments in this country have been extremely overfunded for a long time, while I'm sure there's some that have been underfunded. When I see departments in non violent cities rolling around in Army MRAPs and HMMWV's with a fully equipment armory of M-16's and M4's, it makes me think maybe they don't need as much funding.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
people definitely have the right to protest and be angry about things. but mob justice can be extremely dangerous. for instance when that guy got shot for shooting at police in chicago and a bunch of people jumped on social media and also through word of mouth spread the lie that "an unarmed kid got killed by the police for no reason" then decided to loot all the gucci and louis vuitton stores lol.
and it's just so disjointed and basically just anarchy

the whole spirit of the thing gets hijacked by other elements and motivations. and change is slow, demanding immediate change and immediate reform isnt going to do much except create more problems. but all your points are valid and i pretty much agree with everything

Props: NotAllThere
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
people definitely have the right to protest and be angry about things. but mob justice can be extremely dangerous. for instance when that guy got shot for shooting at police in chicago and a bunch of people jumped on social media and also through word of mouth spread the lie that "an unarmed kid got killed by the police for no reason" then decided to loot all the gucci and louis vuitton stores lol.
and it's just so disjointed and basically just anarchy

the whole spirit of the thing gets hijacked by other elements and motivations. and change is slow, demanding immediate change and immediate reform isnt going to do much except create more problems. but all your points are valid and i pretty much agree with everything
A lot of the retards out there only looting stores are being arrested and catching charges. A bunch of them Chicago retards caught felonies.

Out here when the mall in Scottsdale got looted a couple months ago, the one that Jake Paul was at, the cops went on an arresting spree.

The fakes who want to hijack people's cause solely to loot are fucking their lives up. Karma getting them I guess.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just saw the last couple of pages. People are actually defending that kid that shot those people?

Kid drove across state line with an illegal firearm. He committed multiple felonies solely by even being there.

Where is this same "he was a criminal" mentality people have when black people get shot by cops?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did he have warrants out or fight the cops?
He was in the middle of committing the crime. Gotta finish the crime before you get warrants out for it. He's a white kid though, it just got exposed that the cops were coordinating with the militia. If you're white 17 year old and committing felonies, the cops will work with you, and even allow you to walk away and drive yourself home after you shoot people and not even question you until hours later, meanwhile if you're black with warrants they'll shoot you in the back lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
He was in the middle of committing the crime. Gotta finish the crime before you get warrants out for it. He's a white kid though, it just got exposed that the cops were coordinating with the militia. If you're white 17 year old and committing felonies, the cops will work with you, and even allow you to walk away and drive yourself home after you shoot people and not even question you until hours later, meanwhile if you're black with warrants they'll shoot you in the back lol

Dude had a weapon.

And why would they have stopped the Kid? He was open carrying in an open carry state.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dude had a weapon.

And why would they have stopped the Kid? He was open carrying in an open carry state.
He's from Illinois where the legal age to possess and own a firearm is 21...he's 17. That would be criminal possession of a firearm. He then transported said illegal firearm across state lines to Wisconsin, transporting illegal firearms across state lines is a felony. In Wisconsin anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to open carry a firearm, it's a class A misdemeanor.

Logic would dictate if he wasn't out with a firearm he wasn't legally able to possess with the sole purpose of travelling to another city to get into altercations, he would have never been in a situation where he had to use his illegally possessed firearm, hence the reason he's being charged with homicide.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and to answer your question on why would they have stopped him? Because he fucking shot people lol he literally walked up to the cops after he shot people and the cops didn't care. Generally in the United States, even if you're in the right, if you shoot people an investigation happens, your firearm is temporarily subdued, and you at the very least answer questions. This kid shot people, walked right past police, got in his car, drove home, and went to bed.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX