Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
e-mailed the instructor last night about the issues i had with honor lock and all he said was "There haven't been any issues reported from other students. I will review the video."

so spent a lot of the night thinking about it then just finally decided to withdraw from the class. Fuck. it feels so bad and is going to set me back a few months but i just thought it was what i had to do. i already know he was going to give me a 0 then type a couple paragraphs of grief.

oh well. things could be worse. at least i should be able to grab this 4.0 in Calc2 then next quarter a 4.0 when i retake this with someone else. I don't think a 'W' on your transcript really matters especially with the weirdness going on right now im sure a lot of students are having a tough time
a W means you were intelligent enough to not take an F. Ws never matter from an academic transcript perspective. Being expelled or put on academic probation are the only red flags in education documentation and 99.9% of employers won't know about that shit, dgaf what your GPA was or how long it took you, they only care if you have the minimum degree for the position in question.

I work for an employer that likes to brag about hiring the best and the brightest, it's a lie. That place is filled with C and D dumbasses, cheaters who copied the previous semesters homework projects and tests, and University of Phoenix graduates for middle management. It's a cesspool of Peter principle faggots. You are in a good spot to be very successful in life. Keep at it breh. Don't let one questionable faggot of a professor get you down, there will be plenty more of those assholes in your work-life to create obstacles for you.

The biggest let down in my "career" was a mgr who started out as a tech 25 years ago (I wasn't there then) that inherited me as an employee and didn't like me from day one because of what other incompetent fucks said behind my back. That cunt chastised me for an hour and tried to get me to quit over telling her (at the time) new boss some truths about the group. Long story short, after she finally finished her chem degree via UofA, she has been promoted to the 4th highest level of positions among the local site ranks. Within weeks she literally said in front of us, "I wouldn't even be here (in that position) if I hadn't cheated my way through to graduation." The game is full of frauds and people that will never have the work ethic or character that you carry, and they will do everything to buffer you from them because their bullshit will unravel.

I was promised a promotion 5 years ago. They have made sure to not give me one, even though my skills and experience outranks 95% of my group. They even prevented me from an exempt job hiring that I had already been covering for three years and gave it to someone who never was competent in their previous job role, and never covered the exempt role (actually shocked the shit out that guy that he got it over me but I already knew their plan before the interviews so I had zero surprise). The difference between me and him is he is a yes man and I will punch anyone in the throat and slap they momma if they disrespect me, so I know what they think. I had Exceeds Expectations and Outstanding review grades every single year until the last five, when they have changed my manager every 9 mos or so and give me a Successful. Except the next to last one. They ousted him out if his role ironically after he gave me an Outstanding and gave me 6%. Next year that cunt gave me a Successful but had someone else deliver it to me (4 out of 5 last times they did it that way because they know I will pierce their soul lmao).

In summary, get used to it and keep doing you.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My fav work scenario is when one incompetent faggot defends another incompetent faggot who gets caught in a lie....."oh, I don't think they are trying to be dishonest.....". When you say you can make something happen repeatedly and never deliver, you're either incompetent, a liar, or both. There's no defense to that shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Back in March Detroit made an announcement to the world that they were no longer making any misdemeanor arrests or theft arrests for anything under $750.

It led to people going into stores and looting.

Why the fuck announce shit like this? Like you don't have to make the arrests, but don't tell one of the worst crimes cities in America that they have a free for all to steal lol

I saw videos of people walking into stores and walking out with TV's and other videos of woman filling carts and just walking out lol

LA is dumb for even telling people they're doing zero bail releases, now people are gonna go wild.

Props: StillHustlin

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Back in March Detroit made an announcement to the world that they were no longer making any misdemeanor arrests or theft arrests for anything under $750.

Why the fuck announce shit like this? Like you don't have to make the arrests, but don't tell one of the worst crimes cities in America that they have a free for all to steal lol

I saw videos of people walking into stores and walking out with TV's and other videos of woman filling carts and just walking out lol

LA is dumb for even telling people they're doing zero bail releases, now people are gonna go wild.
They been doing that since prop 47 was passed. I'd catch so many of them 😂

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently all landlords are rich and dont have to pay property tax insurance maintenance according to renters
It's funny, if I quit paying rent I would completely fuck over the retired old couple that own this house. They still pay the mortgage on this house. I'm sure they could handle not having my rent for awhile, but it would still be fucked up.

Not all landlords are multibillion dollar companies. A lot of landlords are people trying to make a living and wanted to invest in real estate.

That’s what they want. More reasons to track people. This world is either gonna be like demolition man or idiocracy.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Connecticut is testing "pandemic drones" that can test people's temp, detect people coughing and sneezing, check people's heart rate etc. from 190 feet in the air and without a person's permission.

https://nerdist.com/article/connect...3n-do0cI6cDV3v4h_iiW1akPI7XNnWxSmy3HimFiJf1uc

Prepare to be cattle folks.
No, they had to cancel because THE PEOPLE wouldn't stand for it:

https://www.siccness.net/xf/threads/copwatch.365741/post-6722399

But they will just pass them via legislation while the deaf dumb and blind are asleep and they'll be high in the sky soon enough. States like AZ, they won't even tell you they're "testing" them, they will just write it into the police procedure document, block your access to that part of the doc as a citizen with no clearance to view that part of the document. That's what they did with surveillance drones in the early 2000s in AZ. After they were in use and got caught by a legit journalist, they said they were using them on biker gangs (the real way they took down alot of ppl, not undercover faggots who like to write books and make movies and TV shows) which really translates to they had already been using them on non-whites for their test subjects before that.

Last edited:
Props: InfamousICON