Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
its been that way in santa rosa since this started. one morning i was driving to work and they were standing in the rain, i just started laughing bc no one had an umbrella.

Non of this shit makes sense so I can walk into Safeway with 100s of people but at other stores I have to wait in line

Feb 1, 2018
They ain't your real homies then I wouldn't want to hang with those types

And bitches are fake so is what it is

Either find a good woman or treat a hoe like a hoe sposed to be treated

No inbetween
Nigga this is what im SAYING

bitch ass girl that i thought was my best female friend goes back to school in LA after she was here and refused to kick it w me. I knew she was a bitch anyway doe lol

Look at my nigga stillhustlin spittin some game

Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Non of this shit makes sense so I can walk into Safeway with 100s of people but at other stores I have to wait in line
ya no sporting events or gatherings but go ahead and go to safeway and costco, makes sense :rolleyes:
I posted this in the corona thread yesterday

Every time I go to the grocery store it's fucking packed. People on people on people. No matter which store. Fry's, Safeway, Target. Always packed like it always has been. No social distancing whatsoever. I have friends that work in call centers that never closed, which are hundreds of people cooped up in a building breathing the same re-distributed air all day every day. Distribution warehouses still open with hundreds of employees. Every fast food restaurant has the longest lines I've ever seen, which is untested people cooped up together preparing people's food with limited protection. The buses are still running every day.

Meanwhile Arizona statewide has only had 275 deaths in a state of 7.2 million people.

Arizona clearly isn't hit nearly as hard as other states.

Phoenix Metro alone has 4.8 million people with only 121 deaths, 107 of those 121 were people 65+.

Why the fuck is Arizona still playing pretend quarantine?
Arizona has basically been unphased by this shit, yet today the Governor just extended the "stay at home order".

Nobody has been staying at home here and it still hasn't fucked with AZ, yet the Government still wants a bunch of people out of work.

Something seems shady as fuck when a city of nearly 5 million people is being fucked with over 121 deaths, 107 of which were already near death anyway.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Actually really shows how worthless our state leaders are to bow like that ("state rights" my ass) just who exactly they are bowing to I can't tell you, I mean I know it's the bank shareholders of the fed reserve but I don't know their names
Dipshit is even threatening to cripple small businesses that defy his "orders".

Gotta love how a Governor can make up laws on the spot.

Props: NotAllThere