Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i just got cancer and aids by playing normal core cod, everyone jumping around like spastics holy shit what a terrible version of the game I'd rather get raped by a bunch of aids infested hobos than ever play that shit again. Hardcore is the game, everything else is just fucking terrible

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thanksgiving is fucking stupid.

Spend so much money just for one meal, have to go to like 5 different stores to get everything that everyone wants.

Spend like 6 hours cooking everything.

Everyone always be like "but all the leftovers are dope" and I'm like "nah, leftovers are mediocre as fuck and never as good as the day they were cooked".

Glad I don't eat turkey anymore, back when I ate turkey I was already sick of dumbass turkey even though I only ate it twice a year.

Had to go to Whole Foods today to pick up the overly expensive vegan "turkey" that people wanted. Whole Foods is like 20 miles away in day before Thanksgiving traffic, then the store was so fucking packed could barely walk in there.

Glad the family will be happy, so that's worth it lol I just can't wait for Friday already. I'm a miserable asshole inside, but I hide it well for everyone else lol