Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jesus 😵😵😵😵😵

I have pretty much 100% in programming and that exam just raped my grade hard in the ass I'm pretty sure. Like 40% of the total points was a 6 part question that you basically had to write the logic tree and flow chart for separately which was an entire sheet, then basically write a 100 line program by hand that had fucking 5 functions in it. And of course all the shit I know I would have aced was nonexistent.

And the teacher was extra cranky today.

Whatever though.

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Was a 743 then closed a cc acct I had for 27 years, which cut my credit card credit down 20% so they dropped me to a 693
yikes lol

the same shits probably going to happen to me as soon as that balance gets paid out.

seems kind of stupid though. "oh you need a couple grand? we'll open this line of credit for like $15k for you and spike your credit up then when you pay it off we'll close it out and it'll drop back down" lol.

or does it just stay there available to me? that wouldn't make sense either.

fucking stupid ass credit. i only started building it up mainly to be able to get good student loan rates and possibly buy a house in the future, and it seems like most credit card company student loans are predatory that say they'll offer lower than the standard 4-5% interest from those subsidized and stafford student loans, but i was reading even if you have a high excellent credit rating theyll still try and get you for like 12% APR saying you dont qualify. i need to start applying for scholarships and playing the lotto / megamillions / powerball :ROFLMAO:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
no school until monday and dont have to work until tomorrow night. i kind of want to crush a six pack or two, or maybe even a fifth; but at the same time the quarter is over in like 3 weeks, so i might as well just stay focused

mainly i just don't feel like going to the store though because it's cold :sneaky:

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Holy fuck Modern Warfare multiplayer is so fucking stupid. Decided to give it a shot again and jumped in a ground war game. Literally every single time I respawned, I respawned into bullets, no matter which spawn point I picked. The other team had every single spawn point camped. Even when I picked HQ to spawn at I would get hit by a sniper. I quit mid game. Fuck CoD multiplayer.

Props: siccmadesyko

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Holy fuck Modern Warfare multiplayer is so fucking stupid. Decided to give it a shot again and jumped in a ground war game. Literally every single time I respawned, I respawned into bullets, no matter which spawn point I picked. The other team had every single spawn point camped. Even when I picked HQ to spawn at I would get hit by a sniper. I quit mid game. Fuck CoD multiplayer.
ground war is trash, play hardcore TDM, trust me it's actually fun

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's almost like from the start everyone said LA was a Raider city and always has been, fucking retards. Now it's even easier for SoCal Raider fans to drive to Vegas than it was for them to drive to Oakland.

Maybe this will teach the NFL to stop sucking "power" owners like Stan Kroekne's dick and do what's best for the league.

Now you have the 2nd biggest market in the country with 2 teams that barely anybody in the market gives a fuck about.

The fact they didn't realize this with years of SoCal Raider fans making the trip to Oakland for every home game and SoCal Raider fans filling Qualcomm in San Diego every year and making that home game, really shows how tone deaf the NFL is.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/20...-siphoned-off-la-fan-base-from-rams-chargers/

Feb 1, 2018
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 you ever been to Belly Left Coast Kitchen? bought some CDs from some dude from up in the Santa Rosa area and he put a coaster in the order lol. Ima be up in the 707 soon and tryna figure out what the spots are out there regarding night life.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

i really can't play video games anymore i get bored quickly but i wanted to try out ground war

Dec 11, 2006
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 you ever been to Belly Left Coast Kitchen? bought some CDs from some dude from up in the Santa Rosa area and he put a coaster in the order lol. Ima be up in the 707 soon and tryna figure out what the spots are out there regarding night life.
Downtown Napa

Props: BIG CHUNK