Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG CHUNK

likes big booty bitches
Feb 1, 2018
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 you ever been to Belly Left Coast Kitchen? bought some CDs from some dude from up in the Santa Rosa area and he put a coaster in the order lol. Ima be up in the 707 soon and tryna figure out what the spots are out there regarding night life.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Holy fuck Modern Warfare multiplayer is so fucking stupid. Decided to give it a shot again and jumped in a ground war game. Literally every single time I respawned, I respawned into bullets, no matter which spawn point I picked. The other team had every single spawn point camped. Even when I picked HQ to spawn at I would get hit by a sniper. I quit mid game. Fuck CoD multiplayer.

i really can't play video games anymore i get bored quickly but i wanted to try out ground war

Dec 11, 2006
drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 you ever been to Belly Left Coast Kitchen? bought some CDs from some dude from up in the Santa Rosa area and he put a coaster in the order lol. Ima be up in the 707 soon and tryna figure out what the spots are out there regarding night life.
Downtown Napa

Props: BIG CHUNK

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i just got cancer and aids by playing normal core cod, everyone jumping around like spastics holy shit what a terrible version of the game I'd rather get raped by a bunch of aids infested hobos than ever play that shit again. Hardcore is the game, everything else is just fucking terrible