Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Got to rent a car for 10 days cause some dickhead teenager hit my truck 3 months ago and his insurance is finally paying out, so I was finally able to take it in. Gonna be in the shop for 10 days. My truck barely showed any damage, but all of the airbag sensors in the bumper and shit like that got fucked up so they gotta take all that shit apart and fix it before they do the body work.

Gonna be going from driving a big ass truck to a small ass baby size economy car, cause that retard kid's insurance will only give me $30 a day towards a rental.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chree @Chree drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707

Raiders about to be all up in your ballpark next year.

The Las Vegas Raiders of San Francisco
I hear they're only interested in going for the Castro 🤣😂

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Got to rent a car for 10 days cause some dickhead teenager hit my truck 3 months ago and his insurance is finally paying out, so I was finally able to take it in. Gonna be in the shop for 10 days. My truck barely showed any damage, but all of the airbag sensors in the bumper and shit like that got fucked up so they gotta take all that shit apart and fix it before they do the body work.

Gonna be going from driving a big ass truck to a small ass baby size economy car, cause that retard kid's insurance will only give me $30 a day towards a rental.
I got an infinity Q70 from Thrifty at the airport for $30/day. Via hotwire

Props: siccmadesyko

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They wanted me to come into work a couple of hours early. I haven't done anything yet lol... thinking about making a run to QFC for a gallon of whole milk and a big container of egg whites, a couple of potatoes to go with my steak and chicken breast, and maybe stop at Wendy's. Get myself a triple burger

My chest and shoulders were still a bit sore yesterday so I didn't do much... just some very light weight to get a little pump going. Some bicep stuff... I hate working biceps. I'm going to go extra hard tonight try and destroy every body part and eat 6,000 calories

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
U should chill bruh that can't be healthy
Its all good. I'm going to be spreading deicer around and I also hate how theres salt tracked all over the lobbies so I'm going to mop those. I need at least 4500 calories a day just to gain 1lb a week so I'll probably break even at 6000 with the extra physical activity on top of what I'm going to be doing