Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Weird shit with alarms been happening. Two weeks ago daughters key fob stopped working (not battery). Last weekend home alarm started tripping out including sys smoke detector (not batteries). My car alarm was pullin some close encounter of the wrongkind type shit past weekend. LOL. Greetings spacelings. How may I serve my alien overlords?
There was some alarm in the loading dock someone reported

It was an alarm clock someone threw in the trash lol. It's just going to keep beeping until the trash compactor gets picked up no ones going to get dig that shit out fuck that

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I went to Montezuma Castle and Montezuma Well two days ago. Don't be fooled by the silliness of some racist white man to name both of these things after him when they were not his. Anyway. I only been to the castle one other time but didn't have a camera phone in those days. My phone took two of the strangest pics ever, one sideways and extremely slim and warped, the other sideways but unable to cut and rotate (obv can download and do it in another app)- only two pics out of thousands on thousands to ever turn out retarded. Oh and they were the only ones of the entire cliff wall with the castle and all of it's nearest caves.

Those little black spirits used to play jokes on me when I was a child and I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the same spirit(s).

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I went to Montezuma Castle and Montezuma Well two days ago. Don't be fooled by the silliness of some racist white man to name both of these things after him when they were not his. Anyway. I only been to the castle one other time but didn't have a camera phone in those days. My phone took two of the strangest pics ever, one sideways and extremely slim and warped, the other sideways but unable to cut and rotate (obv can download and do it in another app)- only two pics out of thousands on thousands to ever turn out retarded. Oh and they were the only ones of the entire cliff wall with the castle and all of it's nearest caves.

Those little black spirits used to play jokes on me when I was a child and I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the same spirit(s).
Here is a screenshot of one of the pics, unedited (pic should not be sideways either):

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my goodness... that drive was something else. freeway was a sheet of ice. everything was going well, just really slow and sketchy, then some fucking red piece of shit faggot ass vehicle i dont even know what it was some kinda red crossover suv type vehicle cut me off and almost caused a chain reaction of like 6 people crashing into each other, fucking piece of shit ass face. made it home alive, and more importantly without damaging my vehicle (lol)

Aaaaaand the power just went out. Great lol