Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
1.jpg

i ordered this shit off amazon. i hate lat pulldowns... my forearms always get cramped especially with a supinated grip and they only seem to be building my upper back. hopefully with a neutral grip i'll get a much deeper stretch and hit more of the lat

trying to get that wide thick back god damnit

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I would try them

For the record the only Mexican dish I ever had I didn't like: someone's homemade menudo smelled like dirty sweaty feet...

If anyone comes up in here claiming they like their Nana's menudo that smells like dirty sweaty feet.....you have now been identified as having a dirty foot fetish

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
View attachment 7989

i ordered this shit off amazon. i hate lat pulldowns... my forearms always get cramped especially with a supinated grip and they only seem to be building my upper back. hopefully with a neutral grip i'll get a much deeper stretch and hit more of the lat

trying to get that wide thick back god damnit
Do more pull-ups, they’ll help with your grip strength, plus superior back engagement

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Do more pull-ups, they’ll help with your grip strength, plus superior back engagement
theres nowhere for me to do pullups, but thats what im working towards. theyre hard as fuck im not ready to make them a primary back exercise. maybe after i cut down a bit. but yeah, definitely working towards being able to do 5 sets of 10, then eventually weighted pullups

Props: troythemac