Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i would rather have churchs spicy tender strips and some honey butter biscuits and fries, and ill take the girl AS LONG AS SHES NOT BLACK NOT TO BE RACIST OR ANYTHING... lol nah

i hope i can get at least 9 hours of sleep today
breh this was the sicc workout award, dark meat and dark women only.....NOT TO BE RACIST OR ANYTHING...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got a settlement check for $310 because my Honda was part of that Takata exploding airbag recall. I remember getting the airbags swapped last year or so at a Honda dealership for free. It took like an hour; I vaguely remember responding to some letter and said I had to take the day off and take a cab to work 😂

My back is all seized up with periodic spasms from being so damn pumped and tight. I love it though and love working out. I'm going to be so unbalanced with a huge chest and shoulders and back and arms and no abs or legs 😂 I don't care though... I'll figure it out when I start to cut in a month or two and can see more

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I basically stole that 2002 accord with 160k miles for $800 because they couldn't get it to pass emissions after putting in like 1k at shops and working on it with friends... there was a section of the valves that are stupidly narrow and get clogged with carbon and it throws out that emissions code... someone I know already knew to get down in there with a long diamond drill bit then go at it with a coat hanger. Cleared that code out then passed emissions... now this airbag check. I'm counting it as a further discount on the car 😊