Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Some more chicken and curry rice was demolished. I shouldn't have let myself run out of protein and I should've paid for faster shipping. It seems like I'm way more sore and working out is a lot harder without drinking a shake before bed or when I wake up now and then

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ Apu being permanently written off The Simpsons cause an Indian SJW guy got offended and make a documentary saying Apu is a racist stereotype.

Apu is a family man, religious, and a staple of his community. His character is hard working and came to America and started his own successful business. He's been beloved by the Simpson's fan base for nearly 30 years and has never been shown on the show in a negative light. How is this a negative stereotype? If it's his accent, it's highly accurate, so again, how? Fuck SJW's.
Reading more about this today and it seems like everyone on the internet that is happy about this is white SJW's using words like "marginalized" and "offended" meanwhile and all of the people identifying as Indian are upset that their character they love is being taken away.

White SJW's are cancer.

May 4, 2002
Reading more about this today and it seems like everyone on the internet that is happy about this is white SJW's using words like "marginalized" and "offended" meanwhile and all of the people identifying as Indian are upset that their character they love is being taken away.

White SJW's are cancer.
wtf when did all this happen? apu was the shit.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
wtf when did all this happen? apu was the shit.
Just happened. One single Indian dude got mad cause back in grade school he got called "Apu", so he made a documentary. After the documentary a bunch of white SJW's grabbed their rage torches and whined hard enough for the The Simpsons to get rid of Apu.

Now it turns out that most Indians loved Apu and are disappointed he's being taken out.

white SJW rage culture backfires again.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I went and did that $5 power lunch thing at pizza hut for the 20oz diet pepsi and a personal pan pizza and the pizza was so tiny and possessed such little strength / little power that I ate it before I even made it home, then decided to stop at subway and get a footlong chipotle cheesesteak on sunflower seed bread with green peppers, onions, pepperjack cheese toasted together then jalapenos banana peppers tomato and lettuce and chipotle sauce

Props: InfamousICON