Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It has soy lecithin in it but everything that isn't like fucking $12/lb has soy lecithin and I'm cheap lol. Everything has soy in it anyway. There was a disclaimer that said they were in the process of transitioning to Sunflower lecithin only so hopefully I get that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lifes been pretty good. the last year has been pretty life changing. finally went and got diagnosed with adhd and got medicated and now i am a pretty good accountant with goals and aspirations and shit so thats good. unfortunately the side effect is that i havent been to the gym in months. im getting fat breh.
🤔 well I guess if you do have legit ADHD the meds wouldn't make you super energized. Don't get fat, being fat sucks.

Me, just studying up on math waiting to get a letter and an email saying when I can take the aptitude test for this electrician apprenticeship I applied for. Work and sleep and eating and halfway exercising

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
yeah i get no energy off them and am currently well overdue for a caffeine break as well which isnt helping anything. just too busy to take a break at the moment which i guess isnt too bad of an excuse. gotta get back into it badly. just lost motivation. kinda only just came to the realization that the serotonin and dopamine boost of going to the gym probably doesnt hit me as hard anymore now that shits running properly up there now.

Props: BUTCHER 206