Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm thinking a box of wine right about now
Me too. I could lie and be all like "oh its not a big deal though" but ive been amped up on a combination of stims and constantly stoned since i stopped drinking so lol. Just swapped one thing for other things as usual

Did you see my post on audio?

I remember you had some JBL studio monitors, I'm just going to assume you have a pair of the 230's? Probably not though it's probably something more music specific... What else you have going on over there is it hooked to a receiver? Center channel w/ sub or any of that stuff?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
2 JBL Professional 3Series studio monitors (LSR305)

They fuckin slap hard. Not too expensive either. I think were around $130 each iirc

Always looking to upgrade. Next big purchase will be a PC though
I hate looking into audio because you end up reading stuff and listening to stuff from people that are absolutely insane. You have all these psychotics judging everything and rating it against systems that are literally like $10,000+ and judging it for the tiniest details no one can even pay attention to or hear unless they were specifically listening for flaws vs listening to and enjoying their music and movies. I bet these speakers would be way more than enough but here I am looking into dedicated center channels and all this other shit making it complicated

PC doesn't have to be that big of a purchase if you build it; and it's extremely easy to build a PC.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The only hard part about building a PC is holding the processor in your hands and realizing how fragile and tiny it is; and expensive. Then trying to clamp the little arm thing down on the motherboard and having to use so much force you're 100% convinced you put it in wrong or something then having to double and triple checking the pins then trying again and almost having a stroke when it clamps in hard and you think you broke it and are out $300-500 and theres nothing you can do about it

It's like a ritual everyone that builds a PC has to go through

or maybe not this last time around I don't remember it being difficult at all

You've probably already built a PC but I wanted to ramble on anyway

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm well versed in PC building. Various amounts of downloading RAM and updating Adobe Reader and various things of this nature and spilling beer on the keyboard
The 8 on my keyboard doesnt work anymore lol. i have to use the numpad 8

which is annoying because one of my passwords has an 8 in it so ill mistype it then go through like 4 other alternate passwords then be like oh yeah

pretty sure spilling wine on the keyboard like 3-6 times had something to do with it