Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I get it, I'm not even debating that the thread got shut down, I could give a shit either way. My point is why wasn't the thread shut down when people starting airing out Gas One as a fucking murderer? Why was this the "over the top" thing that got it shut down?
A murder? Did i miss something, he said he killed a dog.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Weird, my Facebook won't let me see it, was wondering why my message box wasn't getting anything for a week lol
That is weird, Chree @Chree and I both posted in the chat today.

Jun 21, 2016
I get it, I'm not even debating that the thread got shut down, I could give a shit either way. My point is why wasn't the thread shut down when people starting airing out Gas One as a fucking murderer? Why was this the "over the top" thing that got it shut down?

I don't partake in illegal actives, but you can be damn sure if I ever did it wouldn't be with people from this website lol

People make threads about it and giggle likes it's funny. What's worse is the people gossiping and giggling about it are in their 30's lol it ain't like them teenagers getting popped for posting their dirt on Facebook, these are people in their fucking 30's airing this shit out.
If people are stupid, well.. Better that natural selection takes it's course.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't partake in illegal actives, but you can be damn sure if I ever did it wouldn't be with people from this website lol

People make threads about it and giggle likes it's funny. What's worse is the people gossiping and giggling about it are in their 30's lol it ain't like them teenagers getting popped for posting their dirt on Facebook, these are people in their fucking 30's airing this shit out.
Wanna buy some meth