Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The fact you care what an internet personality says about your mom and kids makes them win.

I could give a flying fuck what anybody on this site says about my family cause I don't know them and they have zero impact on my day to day life. You start trying to air shit out that could get me incarcerated. That's 1000X worse IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG7uqh5CCWr/

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
But really. I haven't done anything like get out of control when someone talked about my family. I think the worst I ever tripped was when Zero made fun of my dad and he had only passed away a few weeks beforehand. That was the one time where I toe'd up on an internet persona and let them know they were crossing a line.

I don't feel a hypocrite for feeling a way about that thread. And, you can tell I played the middle during the whole thing. So, I guess if you want to keep discussing it with me, I can handle that. But just understand my perspective.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
no he said worse shit about his daughter
I get it, I'm not even debating that the thread got shut down, I could give a shit either way. My point is why wasn't the thread shut down when people starting airing out Gas One as a fucking murderer? Why was this the "over the top" thing that got it shut down?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I get it, I'm not even debating that the thread got shut down, I could give a shit either way. My point is why wasn't the thread shut down when people starting airing out Gas One as a fucking murderer? Why was this the "over the top" thing that got it shut down?
maybe people didnt beleive gas actually did it :siccness:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
maybe people didnt beleive gas actually did it :siccness:
I mean Gas One supposedly sells to people on these boards and people are claiming he's served hot doses to people. That's the type of shit that gets people locked up if a dead body ever gets linked back. But talking about that is apparently cool on this website lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't partake in illegal actives, but you can be damn sure if I ever did it wouldn't be with people from this website lol

People make threads about it and giggle likes it's funny. What's worse is the people gossiping and giggling about it are in their 30's lol it ain't like them teenagers getting popped for posting their dirt on Facebook, these are people in their fucking 30's airing this shit out.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
What happened to Facebook Freedom Town? That message chain lasted for 3 years. Why'd you guys delete it?
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN , Snakegang @Snakegang , VERSACERO @VERSACERO , Nuttkase @Nuttkase and whoever else was in there.
It's still going .

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I don't partake in illegal actives, but you can be damn sure if I ever did it wouldn't be with people from this website lol

People make threads about it and giggle likes it's funny. What's worse is the people gossiping and giggling about it are in their 30's lol it ain't like them teenagers getting popped for posting their dirt on Facebook, these are people in their fucking 30's airing this shit out.
being dumb doesnt age discriminate :classic: