Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ok i don't know the fuck is going on. I looked through footage real quick cause they ended up on camera again then came to the lobby. Footage showed them come in with a Blackout drunk resident, then they appeared on camera 4 mins later. Contacted them the guy said that was his boss but he slammed the door in their face and wouldn't let them in lol. Tried calling guy his phone is off. They're both extremely drunk can barely talk but said they're trying to find her car. She's super haggard obviously a prostitute. After asking like a dozen questions trying to figure out where the fuck they parked they couldn't give me even the tiniest amount of information doesn't even know what kind of car she has. So I'm like fine "Ok.. Well i guess we can walk the entirety of the garage til you find your car" we walk to visitir parking and she's like "oh this is it!" pointing at my car. "No, that's actually my car. Look, what's going on? You guys just want to leave, I just want the same and am trying to help" and she's like "Wait, this is my car!" a blue Mitsubishi and a mines silver Nissan lol wtf. The guy was like "Bro, i just need to abandon all this i need to get out of here bro" I'm like.... "Well that solves that, good night" and walk off locking them outside lol. then she speeds out of herein that blue car swerving with no headlights on probably going to kill someone

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ok i don't know the fuck is going on. I looked through footage real quick cause they ended up on camera again then came to the lobby. Footage showed them come in with a Blackout drunk resident, then they appeared on camera 4 mins later. Contacted them the guy said that was his boss but he slammed the door in their face and wouldn't let them in lol. Tried calling guy his phone is off. They're both extremely drunk can barely talk but said they're trying to find her car. She's super haggard obviously a prostitute. After asking like a dozen questions trying to figure out where the fuck they parked they couldn't give me even the tiniest amount of information doesn't even know what kind of car she has. So I'm like fine "Ok.. Well i guess we can walk the entirety of the garage til you find your car" we walk to visitir parking and she's like "oh this is it!" pointing at my car. "No, that's actually my car. Look, what's going on? You guys just want to leave, I just want the same and am trying to help" and she's like "Wait, this is my car!" a blue Mitsubishi and a mines silver Nissan lol wtf. The guy was like "Bro, i just need to abandon all this i need to get out of here bro" I'm like.... "Well that solves that, good night" and walk off locking them outside lol. then she speeds out of herein that blue car swerving with no headlights on probably going to kill someone
Ok

Jun 21, 2016

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This.

WTF Nuttkase.
Like Inf said its been known by quite a few people but everyone stayed quite about it until Dfresh decided he didn't want to any longer in that thread I guess. I never saw them seeing I don't have a instagram but others saw the likes as well and not via screen caps. It's not my private business so I never cared to put anyone on blast because I honestly really can't care less.

I'm sorry that you and Butcher want to see second hand dick pics and can't man.

Jun 21, 2016
Like Inf said its been known by quite a few people but everyone stayed quite about it until Dfresh decided he didn't want to any longer in that thread I guess. I never saw them seeing I don't have a instagram but others saw the likes as well and not via screen caps. It's not my private business so I never cared to put anyone on blast because I honestly really can't care less.

I'm sorry that you and Butcher want to see second hand dick pics and can't man.
LOL we want to see the proof, he can photoshop out the actual cock