Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Animal shelters here in Phoenix are filled with like 98% mean little evil bastard Chihuahuas.

I've been bitten by 3 dogs throughout my life, once as a 5 year old, once as a teenager, and once as an adult. All fucking Chihuahuas. I've met one single cool Chihuahua in my entire life. Fuck those oversized rats.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I have a previously abused and shelter-shuttled beagle/terrier mix. He's an horrible apartment dog. The Missouri humane society used him as their literal poster child. He's on a bunch of billboards in the area. Neurotic, high-functioning, intelligent and hard to manage isn't what I thought I was getting when I rescued him.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm getting a pit soon tho. He's chill.
Yeah sure. All pit owners are responsible dog owners and their dog is just a little peaceful well socialized lover. Until it decides to kill a small child or kill someone elses pet which happens at an extremely high rate compared to every dog breed. All pit bulls should be shot then burned. I've been attacked by pitbulls 4 different times in my life and each and every time "its never done that omg i dont know what happened". Right.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm sure you've heard this before and want to post some pics of a pit with a pink bow tie laying next to a kitten or a baby or something and say it's all about the owner and training etc; don't. I'll never change my mind about pits. They shouldn't be owned, they're weapons