Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Negligent people who think their dog is cute when it's being aggressive as fuck because I sat on furniture are who allowed the dog's to behave in a manner that is detrimental to my well being

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had two dope pits I had to give up when I went to Germany, those are literally the only dog breed Germans wouldn't allow American soldiers to bring over lol
Truthfully German Shepherd's can be just as vicious and cause heavy damage ; those cop dogs legit get me scared if i see them tracking for someone and they're loose. They'll latch into your thigh or calf or forearm and shred and tear the muscle like tissue paper leave you permanently disabled

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No worries. I understand the hatred for the breed. My brother's pit bit me a few months ago when I went over to let him out when they were out of town. I haven't been there since. Some dogs are just fuckbags. His other pit is attached to me like calmer breeds tend to do.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Truthfully German Shepherd's can be just as vicious and cause heavy damage ; those cop dogs legit get me scared if i see them tracking for someone and they're loose. They'll latch into your thigh or calf or forearm and shred and tear the muscle like tissue paper leave you permanently disabled
You just reminded me I've been bitten by my buddy's German Shepherd. Fuck that dog.