Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My tolerance has gotten quite a bit lower but if I drink like three days in a row or not too far apart by the third it's like it never gone away at all.

We drank so much between four of us while I was up in Blaine one night I'm surprised nobody wandered off into the great outdoors to never be heard from again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The day after we ate at a place called Bob's Burgers (no relation to the show) in a strip mall parking lot in Birch Bay, WA and I was so hungover, it was muggy out, the place was crowded with families & loud, somehow it took a waitress 15 minutes to bring us our water even though there was like a good dozen of them working, and I just wanted to walk onto the highway and end it all. Plus the food was beyond mediocre for the price.

All in all it was the perfect way to start the day after a night of jumping around to 3 hick bars in the boonies by a bay. So it was cool though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I bought this taurine without much research into it, figuring it'd pair well with stims since it's in most energy drinks; it doesn't. In fact it's incredibly anxiolytic and sedative. I drank some to go to sleep and fell asleep on my back within 10 minutes and i sleep on my side / in the fetal position 99% of the time. I had vivid dreams. I've been incredibly calm and kinda just been chilling here super relaxed since i got to work. This is like the complete opposite of what i was going for lol.

How come energy drinks don't do this? They must be using bunk taurine or not adding 1-2g like they say, because I've had 300+ mg caffeine so far and 25mg ephedrine still haven't budged from this seat when usually I'd be high as fuck.

Well at least my feet and calf cramps went away.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Anyway Taurine is dirt cheap on powdercity and on bulkpowders on Amazon.com InfamousICON @InfamousICON . I dunno if you've ever looked into it. But yeah, incredibly anxiolytic and tranquilizing to me; might be a cheap and effective dietary addition to reduce stress. Benzos are bad news