Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Usually I'm cool with the mid 80s but it didn't seem right today. I think because there wasn't any of that usual Seattle breeze blowing through. It was pretty stagnant and humid out there today.
Also it was just like 52 with big winds and rain so it felt more like 40's. 85 is a big jump when your bloods still all thickened and adjusted for the cold

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
iaoish @iaoish I'm about to eat 2.32 lbs of cherries in about a 4 hour period. Why don't you tell me how that much sugar is going to kill me or how im going to have to run to the toilet or something or get cramps. Or maybe it's too much water. You hateful judgemental vegan fuck. I hate your guts, you brilliant, awesome friend, thank you for your time.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Chicken tikka masala, mango chutney, basmati rice and naan on deck. #ABC
Hell yeah I'm glad that you are #abc, right now I'm destroying a Jack's spicy chicken sammich from Jack In The Crack...#abc #thanku!

RIP Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAEAKKYBm2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drDKgPdzplY

Know a couple niggas thats trained to go
That'll bang the four till your brains are showin'
Run on up a nigga let the bangers blow
Now his block name what he famous for
Those songs are so damn gangsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm really disappointed with these cherries. They aren't anywhere near peak amazingness like i was hoping for. I thought this year was going to be a record year for cherry production in Washington? Pfffttttt

Guess i got about a month more to go before they're being sold in their full glory

She's kind of a dork. She called me darling then when she left she did this weird wave and said "toodles!" lol
darling huh. and toodles? she a dork, but those the ones that will let you bust it wide open jack. lol
where she need to lose the 35 pounds at? maybe after a couple of beers it'll drop to 10 pounds.