Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I should've stopped and got more pepsi max. I thought i had 1liter left but it was more like 500ml cause someone probably drank some. Now I'm all out and life is terrible. I could drive to the store buy some more and be back at the desk, literally in 7 total minutes, but id rather just complain

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thats awesome you can live in a hotel.
Only for 30 days. We get 30 discounted days a calendar year. I also think the longest you can stay at one is 7 consecutive days so I'd have to hop around. Still pretty cool though.

I get another 30 family and friends discounts at 1/2 off whatever the current booking rate is when booked. Also pretty cool.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Although mine is franchised out (I don't think that's what they call it though). The company I technically work for owns like ~60ish hotels around the world that are Hilton branded and gives them a cut for the name recognition but they have to stay on par with their standards and all so same difference I guess really. Fuck you Paris.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I should've stopped and got more pepsi max. I thought i had 1liter left but it was more like 500ml cause someone probably drank some. Now I'm all out and life is terrible. I could drive to the store buy some more and be back at the desk, literally in 7 total minutes, but id rather just complain
Put a call in for a near by Uber/Lyft then acutally call the driver and say you'll give them $30 bucks to get you $20 in stuff from the store and they can keep the change and they might do it. My friend from the theatre did that once when he was too drunk to drive for munchies and it worked. Only reason I believed him is cause other people I knew where there and vouched lol Probably just got lucky though.

Acquire munchies, be at work, be happy.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Put a call in for a near by Uber/Lyft then acutally call the driver and say you'll give them $30 bucks to get you $20 in stuff from the store and they can keep the change and they might do it. My friend from the theatre did that once when he was too drunk to drive for munchies and it worked. Only reason I believed him is cause other people I knew where there and vouched lol Probably just got lucky though.

Acquire munchies, be at work, be happy.
lol im way too poor for that. And QFC is seriously like 2 blocks away if theres no red lights i can be there in less than 2 minutes. I'm just whining

I got coffee though, which is packed with antioxidants. And 1,3 DMAA lol