Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Your whole family is retarded
My Aunt who lives in North Carolina now is definitely straight up white trash, and all my cousins on her side are super retarded. One of them actually went to get an IQ test to prove he was retarded (he's not really actually retarded, just really fucking stupid). He did it for the disability check lol

My brother actually has some good common sense he just won't listen to anything and has to learn things the hard way. I told him to cut all these people otu of his life like 7 years ago and he's just now finally starting to do it. I have to be careful though, I even said "I told you this years ago" which was a mistake, when you tell people like that something like that they shut you out thinking you're attacking them personally. I have to tip-toe around it make it seem like it was his idea, just offer some appreciation and support

I was the first to graduate high school and it was a "huge accomplishment", none of my aunts and uncles did it and my grandparents didnt either, they were doing farm and railroad work goddamn lowly peasants

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My Aunt who lives in North Carolina now is definitely straight up white trash, and all my cousins on her side are super retarded. One of them actually went to get an IQ test to prove he was retarded (he's not really actually retarded, just really fucking stupid). He did it for the disability check lol

My brother actually has some good common sense he just won't listen to anything and has to learn things the hard way. I told him to cut all these people otu of his life like 7 years ago and he's just now finally starting to do it. I have to be careful though, I even said "I told you this years ago" which was a mistake, when you tell people like that something like that they shut you out thinking you're attacking them personally. I have to tip-toe around it make it seem like it was his idea, just offer some appreciation and support

I was the first to graduate high school and it was a "huge accomplishment", none of my aunts and uncles did it and my grandparents didnt either, they were doing farm and railroad work goddamn lowly peasants
Thats exactly my bro too. I was also the only one of my bros to make it thru highschool and the only person in my fam to do anything beyond high school. All my cousins and most my uncles didnt finish highschool but some of my aunts did.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The bars set pretty low for us. We can totally just coast with a 30-50k a year job and no one's going to say shit. That's what I'm doing now; you don't want to do that Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , finish your goddamned degree out, or ill murder you

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The bars set pretty low for us. We can totally just coast with a 30-50k a year job and no one's going to say shit. That's what I'm doing now; you don't want to do that Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , finish your goddamned degree out, or ill murder you
I start a job this month lol. Forestry so they pay less than oil and gas, but im pretty sure I still make more than you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I start a job this month lol. Forestry so they pay less than oil and gas, but im pretty sure I still make more than you.
I sure hope so. I will literally be making minimum wage in like a year or two. It's been slowly increasing to $15 and they stopped giving me raises like 2 years ago when that thing passed.

Especially cause you're probably one of those weird people that wants to own a house and have kids, so yeah you're definitely going to need a ton of money to throw into those black holes

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
It being 83 degrees in April is kinda weird though. Think it's supposed to be tomorrow too and then mid 70s through Friday.
i saw something about the weather called an "omega system" and it pretty much has weather weird all across the country. maybe InfamousICON @InfamousICON can fill you in more about the weather pattern.