Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't really have social anxiety if that's what you think Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . I have anxiety problems that come and go. I am antisocial. And I am extremely introverted so it takes a long time to prepare for and recharge after social engagements say like a family picnic or a night out with a group of people. They're four different things

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Going on a hike bruhs wish me luck
Good luck! I hope you're prepared man a lot of people get real fucked up not being fully hydrated off top. Make sure you got some food and plenty of liquids lol I've heard so many stories from people going hiking and getting super fucked up with cramps and being sore for like a week almost. It's like 90% of the time someone brings up hiking its talking about how fucked up they got and how unprepared they were

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my brother tells me the most grimy stupid stories ive ever heard in my life. Like just now he was talking about how he got into a fight with someone cause he drank 3 glasses of milk, and they wanted him to buy a brand new gallon and it ended up in a fight lol like what the fuck how the fuck can people be fighting over like $3.

or how his long time friend got $55,000 from someone dying like his mom or something, and spent it all in a week. he said he gave him $600 like "here hold this, however long you need it don't even worry about it" then one week later "playa you got that money? Whats good i need that" now hes no longer friends and theyre about to fight when they see each other

Goddamn man... how are we the same blood and how is my brother not dead yet (knock on wood)

Last edited: