Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Wow, all i need to do is order a $300 immersion cooker that hasn't even been released yet and pre-ordering will bring the price down to $229! Then i could make some perfect fried chicken when it starts shipping sometime in May! lol fuck outta here

May 14, 2002
iaoish @iaoish is that your greyhound in your avatar?

looks similar to my brothers

That dog looks really sweet, but the one in my avatar isn't mine though.
Just found this pic in an article about someone who made sweaters and shit for dogs lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Talk to the people in line butcher. Get over your social anxiety
I talked to four different people and I never even saw your post, ive been home for like 20 minutes lol. Asked some old guy what color code his Porsche was; he didn't know but I said That's alright, it's a great color and a real nice car and I was just wondering, have a good day etc. Then some lady walked in and was going for the door and I said "I already tried that, we gotta wait another 9 mins or so." Then she didn't say anything. Then they opened up and I told the lady behind me to go ahead because she looked pretty busy and she said thanks. then I asked the guy behind me if I was going to have to buy a label or if I can just write it on the package with a marker. "I'm not sure, I don't really ship anything regularly either." Then I told this older milf that I liked how her purse matched her shoes; she had a louis vuitton purse in immaculate condition and some kinda brown leather shoes, anyway it was obvious she was trying to coordinate them together and she really liked showing that purse off because she was wearing some raggedy jeans and a cheap shirt, so that compliment probably made her day, she reacted pretty strongly to it. I knew it would that's why i did it.