Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got home and man the weather has been all over the place here today. When I left around 1pm my cable was out due it being windy as fuck. Then it was sunny and hot, well been hot all day but it was cool cause of the high winds but they had stopped. Then it rained. Then it was windy again and sunny, then just windy and cloudy again. Now it's kinda overcast and muggy. Time to get medicated.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just got home and man the weather has been all over the place here today. When I left around 1pm my cable was out due it being windy as fuck. Then it was sunny and hot, well been hot all day but it was cool cause of the high winds but they had stopped. Then it rained. Then it was windy again and sunny, then just windy and cloudy again. Now it's kinda overcast and muggy. Time to get medicated.
same here it started off sprinkling this morning then it was hella windy now its a mixture of cloudy/sunny and humid as fuck

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I topped put at $12.80 like 8 months ago. Trying to move to a meat wrapper or produce position cuz they make over $15 but it takes fucking forever to transfer.

My girl is the bread winner in our relationship lol... i aint trippin tho at least i dont have to save up to buy a bottle of Hennessey
Thats good money though for what your doing bruh. Yea i know a cat that works in produce an is making something like 14.50

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
League is set up

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1011896

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO @ drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO Defy @Defy WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris Shaniac @Shaniac

and who ever else wants to get in

I only listed people who I know are football goons, so don't be offended lol
ill check it out in a bit

May 4, 2002

Up here is was raining when i left for work around 5am. Then when i left my second store it was still raining but lime 75+80 it was hot as fuck. hella humidity.

Last edited: