Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Damn, does Portland have a high cost of living? I pay $1099 for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1600 sq ft "luxury" apartment in a rich people neighborhood.
Extremely high housing costs. The vacancy rate is over 97%, so even finding a place is hard as hell. Portland doesnt have a cap on the amount rent can be raised either so some places are jacking up rent by 200-400 a year. When i first moved here rent was 700 or so everywhere. Raised 400 in 4 years. An apartment if your type in my area would be 1500+. In a nicer area well over 2000

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
light indie(pop) but shoegaze is def always cool, yea i downloaded the album you said to peep by tops already
Ayo finally getting around to this. Basically a really good spot for anything along those lines is Sarah Records in general. They were a label from the UK that was around from 87 until sometime in the mid 90s. Most of the bands fall into the indie pop, twee pop, soft indie rock category and cross over between the three genres quite often.

Honestly every release the label put out is pretty great, and they released a lot of stuff. I'm really partial The Sea Urchins, Heavenly, Northern Picture Library & Talulah Gosh. But they have an extemely large discog and it's worth diving into. Lots of good stuff right up that alley for you.

Also check out the albums Slumberland records put out from 89 to around 95 or so, lots of good stuff there too. They only put out one of their albums but if somehow you've never checked out Stereolab go ahead and just start grabbing all of their stuff they are one of the greatest bands ever.

Uhhh yeah.. there yah go.

-edit- just found a thread Rentboy from Hipinion made where he made a three disc comp of his favorite songs from Sarha Records. so here you go it's like 750mb of music. Sometimes mediafire picks up on The Field Mice songs so use chrome and you might have to refresh it a few times. But it won't pick it up eventually. Just downloaded it myself because I had been meaning to even though I have lots of the albums cause that dude makes great comps.

-double edit-

just noticed he made a 4th disc a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014
WHAT KIND OF A DUMB FUCK FAT SHIT COACH WOULD HAVE BUSH AS THE STARTING RETURNER WHEN YOU HAVE HAYNE THIS FAGGOT IS A MILLION YEARS OLD GET HIM THE FUCK OUTTA THERE ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK MAN

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Have you tryed that grilled stuft chicken nacho? That shit slaps.

Those new grillers suck bc it has that shitty taco bell beef in em.
I fucks with it because I'm #abc...I get it with no sour cream and substitute it with more nacho cheese then I shake my dreads after eating it because it is so hyphy.........